AAMU just wondering

Hellachoppah-00

I know some bands have the same problem we have at times with the staff wanting to play a song that the band doesnt really feel should be played.

I saw a tape of your homecoming game last week and I heard yall play "Never Can Say Goodbye."

Please tell me the staff made yall play that?

Because I know Somebody in yall band had to say "Man Bama St. play that song. They played it on us last year. They gone say we stealin :mad: .

I know if somebody on our staff said we are going to play "Ring My Bell" I would fight it all the way to the game first note:redhot:

Somebody please explain????????

No smack entended:cool:

Actually that song was written last year, but they passed it out this year. It's not stealing! It's just playing a song that other bands play. So I guess that EVERY band steals if thats the case. Songs like "Before I Let Go" and "Neck" Originated with SU and JSU; so I guess every band stole it from them. It's just music!!!! Most people say that bands steal their songs when the other bands arrangment is better..........:rolleyes:

if i hear one more bee cry bout that dang on "never can say goodbye"!!!! goodness, yall act like it was a signature song or something, i could see if we was blowin "Jamaica Funk" or "For the Love of Money". then it would be different. quite frankly, i didn't even know yall played it. don't front and try to insinuate that somebody just sat down and said, "OOH Bama st played this, so let's play it..." HEYAL NAH!!!

how could we play a song if our staff didn't say to play it? :idea: it aint no, we don't wanna play cause they played this, it's u play it cause it was passed out...

i can think of a few tunes that are known to be played by us at one point and time, that has found it's way through the horns of Bama st, but does it really matter, nope....cause one it aint dat deep, and two cause of other reasons that i will keep to myself, since u did say no smack right? :lol:

bottom line, we play whatever is placed before us, we aint got time and neither do we care to think about who's gonna think we did what, nobody is that important to us......if anything is on the brain about another bands arrangement its gon be to make sure it ours sounds a lot better than whomeva's arrangement, when u can't change the situation, u accept it and perfect it.... ;)

Originally posted by White Boy 00
Actually that song was written last year, but they passed it out this year. It's not stealing! It's just playing a song that other bands play. So I guess that EVERY band steals if thats the case. Songs like "Before I Let Go" and "Neck" Originated with SU and JSU; so I guess every band stole it from them.

R U sure about that?

I know nobody from Bama St is talking about stealing arrangements. Ya'll steal our exact arrangements so ya'll have no room to talk.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
I know nobody from Bama St is talking about stealing arrangements. Ya'll steal our exact arrangements so ya'll have no room to talk.:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by PsychoJag

^^LOL....

That means I can call that azz out if I hear ya'll play "Area Codes" Again right?.......smh

Our ya'll might repeat "Get Low" 4 or 5 times.

Originally posted by Hellachoppah-00
I know if somebody on our staff said we are going to play "Ring My Bell" I would fight it all the way to the game first note:redhot:

Somebody please explain????????
Did you fight "Lovely Day" all the way in 2002?? :rolleyes:

The arrangment aint NOTHING like Bama States. AAMU doesnt even sing the **** like bama st does.

It really shouldn't matter because music is music and if bands want to play it then so be it!!!!:)

MAN I KNOW THERE'S NO ONE ON HERE FROM SU. AS BAD AS WE DID YALL WHEN WE CAME DOWN THERE. I GUESS YOU THOUGHT BAMA ST WAS COMING TO PLAY GAMES. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WE WAXED THAT AZZ. HELL EVEN ONE OF YALL SU MARCHING ALUMNI'S WAS OVER ON OUR SIDE ANE HE WAS LIKE MAN YALL RAPING THE PISS OUT THEM NI**AS. HE ALSO WAS LIKE THEY SAD AS HELL. THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS PUT A BAND IN FRONT OF YALL WHO IS REALLY CLOWING YALL AT HOME. I PROMISE U YALL WOULD HAVE NO RESPECT FROM YALL HOME CROWD, BECAUSE DOWN THERE SU IS ALL THEY KNOW BECAUSE THEY NEVER EXPERIENCE NOTHING ELSE BUT YALL. I KNOW BECAUSE WE HAVE A COUPLE OF N.O. PEOPLE IN OUR BAND AND THEY LOVE A CHANGE. YOU BEST BE GLAD THEY DIDNT PUT US IN FRONT OF YALL.

Originally posted by CHILL_OUT_RAP
MAN I KNOW THERE'S NO ONE ON HERE FROM SU. AS BAD AS WE DID YALL WHEN WE CAME DOWN THERE. I GUESS YOU THOUGHT BAMA ST WAS COMING TO PLAY GAMES. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WE WAXED THAT AZZ. HELL EVEN ONE OF YALL SU MARCHING ALUMNI'S WAS OVER ON OUR SIDE ANE HE WAS LIKE MAN YALL RAPING THE PISS OUT THEM NI**AS. HE ALSO WAS LIKE THEY SAD AS HELL. THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS PUT A BAND IN FRONT OF YALL WHO IS REALLY CLOWING YALL AT HOME. I PROMISE U YALL WOULD HAVE NO RESPECT FROM YALL HOME CROWD, BECAUSE DOWN THERE SU IS ALL THEY KNOW BECAUSE THEY NEVER EXPERIENCE NOTHING ELSE BUT YALL. I KNOW BECAUSE WE HAVE A COUPLE OF N.O. PEOPLE IN OUR BAND AND THEY LOVE A CHANGE. YOU BEST BE GLAD THEY DIDNT PUT US IN FRONT OF YALL.

Ya'll ***** are sad as he!!!......Gig must be pumping a great deal of isht in you folks head up there....

ASU is reaching the worst band this year......MVSU has a overall better sound than ASU!!!!!!

I'm just waiting to hear GSU.....They might do better than I expect.

Originally posted by 100thoctuve
^^LOL....

That means I can call that azz out if I hear ya'll play "Area Codes" Again right?.......smh

Our ya'll might repeat "Get Low" 4 or 5 times.

Area Codes.....son we played that in 2001 when it was popular. Just because you bring it back 2 years when no one sings it anymore, doesn't mean we are to pick up on that lame arse strategy.

Oh but get it straight. Neck and 911....SUspect......

MAN I KNOW THERE'S NO ONE ON HERE FROM SU.

Been here since the board was created. This is your first post...you do the math.
AS BAD AS WE DID YALL WHEN WE CAME DOWN THERE. I GUESS YOU THOUGHT BAMA ST WAS COMING TO PLAY GAMES. BUT AS YOU CAN SEE WE WAXED THAT AZZ.

Oh, but when your Alumni, after reviewing footage, said you lost then what does that make it??

HELL EVEN ONE OF YALL SU MARCHING ALUMNI'S WAS OVER ON OUR SIDE ANE HE WAS LIKE MAN YALL RAPING THE PISS OUT THEM NI**AS. HE ALSO WAS LIKE THEY SAD AS HELL.

This is the best "evidence" you can come up with to think you beat the Jukebox.

THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY IS PUT A BAND IN FRONT OF YALL WHO IS REALLY CLOWING YALL AT HOME. I PROMISE U YALL WOULD HAVE NO RESPECT FROM YALL HOME CROWD, BECAUSE DOWN THERE SU IS ALL THEY KNOW BECAUSE THEY NEVER EXPERIENCE NOTHING ELSE BUT YALL.

I beg to differ. AAMU came down and got mad props from Mumford. As a matter of fact, they were the best competition in Mumford to SU. So you were saying??

I KNOW BECAUSE WE HAVE A COUPLE OF N.O. PEOPLE IN OUR BAND AND THEY LOVE A CHANGE. YOU BEST BE GLAD THEY DIDNT PUT US IN FRONT OF YALL.

You still haven't validated your supposed "W". Like I told the rest of you Bamanians.......We are still going to be in the top 2 at the end of this year. Where will you be?

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
I beg to differ. AAMU came down and got mad props from Mumford. As a matter of fact, they were the best competition in Mumford to SU. So you were saying??

oh Lord, don't tell em that, they might start to foamin at da mouf!!!:lmao:

i'll be at ur momas house eating thanksgiving dinner showing yo folks how we waxed that azz

I would've been your father, but the monkey beat me to it. And the monkey marched for ASU.

ASU please!!!! You all have the numbers but still sound like yall did the last three years( a high school band). I don't know what made yall think you gave SU a "L". That will never happen. I saw it myself. Yall want even give MVSU an "L". Get on our level MMW-BphiB.

Back