AAMU Delta probate/Que BBQ pics from today

DAHILL

04050002.JPG

04050003.JPG

04050004.JPG

04050006.JPG

04050007.JPG

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Congrat to the Delta sisters. The dogs are ghetto. They have no business on a college campus. Shame on our young brothers. They should know better. :vomit:

J C said:
Congrat to the Delta sisters. The dogs are ghetto. They have no business on a college campus. Shame on our young brothers. They should know better. :vomit:
that wasnt on campus.... it was at a park across the street from campus where the Ques were throwing their Barbeque.

DAHILL said:
My type of isht.... I love dog fights

[

GOT EM!!!!!!!
WTF these ninjas having a dog fight!!! Lol!!!!
Like JC said that don't need nowhere near a college campus that's that hood isht...and this brotha enjoying it.... :retard:

Congrats to the ladies of D.S.T.!!!!

:love: :blush: :heart: :love: :blush: :heart: Congrats to the Sorors!!! :love: :blush: :heart: :love: :blush: :heart:

Ahh, springtime on Normal's Hill! Simply wonderful!! Congratulations to the new Deltas...all 100 - plus of them!

The dogfight is a bit too low class for my taste. :smh:

Otherwise, beautiful day...and a wonderful probate show by the Delta neophytes. :tup:

You should really consider taking the picture of the two dogs fighting off the board, because if a local police see it they can us it for evidence for dog fighting on those two guys.

DAMN that's a lot of REDS!!!!!!!! How man did they have?

Any pics of the Que's Dahill?

Congrats to the sorors of Delta Delta.

BandFan said:
DAMN that's a lot of REDS!!!!!!!! How man did they have?

Any pics of the Que's Dahill?

Congrats to the sorors of Delta Delta.
the Ques didnt have a line... but i had some pics from the BBQ.... but someone suggested that I take them down because of the "dog fights"

na.... I aint even see Scooter.... It was Willie D dog eatin everybody dog up.... the pics are on the other site.

Remembering my 106 Delta Eta Sands from '98 ...

Fortitude said:
:love: :blush: :heart: :love: :blush: :heart: Congrats to the Sorors!!! :love: :blush: :heart: :love: :blush: :heart:

CO-SIGN!!

OO-OOP my SORORRRRRRRSSSSS ...

OO-OOP!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back