AAMU and The Dawgpound Will Be In Grambling

MightyDog

Make no mistake about it, we will be coming to spank GSU by 14 points. We are wounded but will come away with an upset of the SWAC defending Champions.

Opps if we see slim we don't have a chance.

I don't know about that,GR... but he REALLY didn't help matters last time! :emlaugh:

Mighty Dog:

You and the rest of the Pound will have to hold it down for me...a brotha will not be able to attend.:)

I think the game will be on CSS, so I'll still be rootin' AAMU to victory! :D

Collectable

Hey MD and Itelek,

I kept a quote from the 10 Aug 01, Huntsville Times.

Cooper "We got there last year and we came up short. This year we want to win it all. We're going 12-0"

You might want to use it when yall go after his head. Paper cuts are more painful than knives anyway.

I said 1-4 in Sep. :bawling:

No offense Bengay, but you know what you can do with that "collectable" of yours! :p

The season has only begun....it ain't nowhere near ova!!! *pardon the double negatives and stuff* :D

Read bengay's posts now while you can. Folks like that tend to "dissappear" later in the season.

Hey Bengal

he could tell the folks in Huntsville right now, this very moment, that 0-7 is going 12-0 and they would believe him. The believe.

I love it I love it

They only missed by 12 games. And they are going to win the SCG. So get ready, cause here they come (wait a minute :confused:)

AAMU Adumbnus

I may not spend hours on the board but I don't disappear. I'm here whether we win or lose.

Not too unlike yourself:D

You know it really doesen't matter what happened last weekend or what happened last December.

GSU's days are numbered, only four more days until the DAWGS come knockin

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
AAMU Adumbnus

I may not spend hours on the board but I don't disappear. I'm here whether we win or lose.

Not too unlike yourself:D

Yeah...you're here with a whopping 10 posts! :eek: :rolleyes:

Bengay...sit cho azz down somewhere! :D

Originally posted by Da Slim One

GSU's days are numbered, only four more days until the DAWGS come knockin

Break out the plastic forks and the paper plates, the country cuuzins are coming.

~SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THE DAYUM GATE~

Back