Aamu 2002

Originally posted by TRU3000
all these AAMU experts.....half of them cant even win a championship with what they call their most talented teams:emlaugh:

I predict JSU will try to fire their coach after the first 3 games and then act like they was gonna do it all along
Tru, are you helping MD to find those trophies?

Originally posted by DAHILL

I dont EVERRRRRRRRRRR recall anybody scoring 60 plus points on AAMU.

LOL @ DAHILL ! ! !

These JSU lames actually gave up 60 plus points to TWO HBCU teams! ! ! Did any other HBCU do that?

Oh by the way DAHILL, the Hornets did put 59 on A&M in 1991, :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: but you did say 60 plus. :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Deuce

LOL @ DAHILL ! ! !

These JSU lames actually gave up 60 plus points to TWO HBCU teams! ! ! Did any other HBCU do that?

Oh by the way DAHILL, the Hornets did put 59 on A&M in 1991, :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: but you did say 60 plus. :D

;) if I remember correctly that is the most points a HBCU ever put up on AAMU in the last 20 years. The most points AAMU has scored was 83 against CAU. There are still records that havent been broken for that game. Barry Wagner had over 350 yards receiving and Tracey Kendall threw for around 600 yards.

No, the worst arse beating in HBCU football history was back in 1991 when Bama State beat Prairie View 92-0. That was simply ridiculous. And wasn't that on Prairie View's homecoming? I don't think that could ever be repeated. That is also the same year that Bama State beat Grambling 60-14. By the way, whatever happened to Coach Houston Markham?:bawling:

Coach Markham is alive, and well. He lives here in Montgomery, around the corner from Bama State.

By the way, that Prairie View score could have been much, much worse than it was. The score was 72-0 at halftime. :eek2: Bama State set an NCAA record by scoring 50 points in one quarter. :eek2:

The next week is when we beat A&M 59-13, and the week after that we beat Grambling 60-14.

Originally posted by SWAC Elite
No, the worst arse beating in HBCU football history was back in 1991 when Bama State beat Prairie View 92-0. That was simply ridiculous. And wasn't that on Prairie View's homecoming? I don't think that could ever be repeated. That is also the same year that Bama State beat Grambling 60-14. By the way, whatever happened to Coach Houston Markham?:bawling:

No Sir: The worse beating of an HBCU was

SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY....................97
jackson state uninversity..................00

The difference between JDU and 0-10 fans is.....we know our DC sucks. You think a guy that shoots 9 guys in a gap while leaving two 6-6 WR one on one is a defensive wiz, when actually he is a big dummy. This same guy couldnt stop SU and I could go on and on. But if you think he is a defensive wiz...the so be it.

Lets see if he can stop you from going 4-7 again.

BTW===>

GSU and Skegee need to hook up on the gridiron! I think it would be a real fun matchup. What's your stadium capacity...a home and home would be nice.

There is a historical connection between these two schools that gets overlooked. I really think the fans would like to see a game...you know Atlanta would also be a good site.

Mikebigg,

I agree. Its a shame that given the historical connection between our 2 schools, we've only met on the gridiron 3 times, the last coming in 1946. I doubt a home and home will happen unless we move up, but A classic somewhere would be nice.

Re: BTW===>

Originally posted by MikeBigg
GSU and Skegee need to hook up on the gridiron! I think it would be a real fun matchup. What's your stadium capacity...a home and home would be nice.

There is a historical connection between these two schools that gets overlooked. I really think the fans would like to see a game...you know Atlanta would also be a good site.

Hey Mike...What does stadium capacity have to do with it....it aint like Gram fans are going to fill a stadium up.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You Bama's kill me

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by DAHILL

I dont EVERRRRRRRRRRR recall anybody scoring 60 plus points on AAMU.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL @ DAHILL ! ! !

Oh by the way DAHILL, the Hornets did put 59 on A&M in 1991, but you did say 60 plus.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You BAMA'S are something else. I guess if Mr. Charlie's schools scored 60 on us then it wouldn't be that bad cuz they "white" and are supposed to beat us by 60. But since HBCU's scored 60 on us we suck! You guys are warped.

Re: You Bama's kill me

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation

You BAMA'S are something else. I guess if Mr. Charlie's schools scored 60 on us then it wouldn't be that bad cuz they "white" and are supposed to beat us by 60. But since HBCU's scored 60 on us we suck! You guys are warped.

So what are you saying Mr. Simple?
What team on here is talking about a PWC putting 60 on them?
Are you saying that you'd rather have a PWC put 60 on you rather than a fellow HBCU?
C'mon dude...your logic here is what's warped...what point are you trying to get at? :xeye:

Why are you guessing? It's right there in front of you.
What other SWAC teams got 60+ points put on them (once or twice) last season???

THAT'S the basis of this part of the conversation...isn't it???

If not...please explain....:cool:

Re: Re: BTW===>

Originally posted by Get Ready

Hey Mike...What does stadium capacity have to do with it....it aint like Gram fans are going to fill a stadium up.

...I think it has something to do with "OWNING" your stadium..

......Stadium Capacity was mentioned so a "Buffalo" fan could make a senseless comment (way to go GR):D

This may be of interest to some of you. Tuskegee has scored 60 or more points in a single-game against the following schools:

Paine-109
Alabama State-85, 65
Fisk-67
Florida A&M-73
Lane-79, 61
Morehouse-93
Alabama A&M-60
Miles-60, 60
Kentucky State-62
Edward Waters-71

Originally posted by TUSports
This may be of interest to some of you. Tuskegee has scored 60 or more points in a single-game against the following schools:

Paine-109
Alabama State-85, 65
Fisk-67
Florida A&M-73
Lane-79, 61
Morehouse-93
Alabama A&M-60
Miles-60, 60
Kentucky State-62
Edward Waters-71

How many of these games did you attend? Anybody can dig up high scores from from th e50s adn 60s. Where you at AAMU's homecoming in 99? What was the score from that game, I seem to have forgot.

There are three, maybe four L's A&M can count on:

You might as well add Bama State to the list because the defense will shut them down just like last year, the defesne only lost 2 players.

INSERT>>

Off the subject... but, since I know AAMU folk is reading this thread...

Uhhh where yall at?
I'm in Huntsville for the weekend-- attending a wedding.
Who's got the fight on?

Was' crackin?
I'm all over da 'ville... digged in Black and Gold, so holla at a playa!!!

Dahill,

I was present at 8 of the 13 games listed (1966 through 2001). Remember, 60 points or more!!!!

1966- 2 games
1974- 1 game
1990-1 game
1993-1 game
1998-1 game
2001-2 games

Re: Re: BTW===>

Originally posted by Get Ready

You tell me? Ask ole Hankerchief Head Culberson why he keeps letting Southern Miss pimp yall azz!

Back