A Thread To Express A Word of Comfort To GetReady, Robber and Battle Cat

MightyDog

In order to express some words of comfort to the once proud fans of the JSU Mafia, I have started a Thread dedicated to our good friends who live in Jackson. The Dawgpound knows how it feel and wish to express our concerns for our former Division Leader.

Now JST is responsible for himself. When he goes to court on Monday somebody will asked him why did he try to disc the Dawgpound before playing GSU.

I feel sorry for JSU Fans, supporters and the JSU Mafia.

Now I feel so much better having comfort JSU.

Mighty Dog,

The Mafia needs no sympathy from you or anyone else. We have dealt with loss. Far worse than Saturday night. We were outplayed and outcoached. But we knows that there is tomorrow. We will win out from here on, and finish the season a very disappointing 10-2.

Mighty Hornet,

Y'all played Valley yet??? :D

Being from a school that win one and lose one, we are extremely disappointed in this season. This thread is the result of the church service we had this morning. When Deacon Jackson prayed this morning, he thanked the good Lord for seeing him through World War 2, food on the table and rising up in his good mind.

The prayer got to me and we were asked to join hands then this littile light shined on me. It said, Mighty Dog you need to contact your friends in Jackson and send them a word of comfort. Going into the next most important game in Cooper's career, I wanted to may sure I did what I was asked to do so that I can enjoy the whipping we are going to put on Bama St.

I am glad you all do not play Miles, because you would lose. Them those females smackers from GSU would have a field day on you all.

Being tied with Coop for the Conference lead in not so bad. But you did beat SU and that was good news.

Originally posted by Robber
Mighty Hornet,

Y'all played Valley yet???
hahahahahahahahahahaha

jsue is at an all-time low!!!!

YALL SUCK!!!!!!!!

btw, kudos to MD for starting this thread to comfort lil jsue. I guess its true, misery loves company!!!!!!!!!!

Back