A SMALLTIME school is about the get a BIGTIME arse whipping

Tigerpride

THE Logical ONE
AAMU,

Enroll your DB's into counseling now. I know they are going through trauma watching those JSU WR's on film this week. What do you do when you know you can do nothing? JSU is going to drop 21 points on A&P before the end of the first quarter.

Your team still has no talent. Beating a sorry arse team from TX means nothing. This time you have to contend with a real QB WITH A REAL OFFENSIVE LINE. Your defensive line is about to be taken to school. Kent, Story, TC, and TRAVIS are going to kill you. Then when you think the storm is over, you are going to look up and Counselor will have broken you off for 150 yards on the ground. You all will have no hope on Saturday.

We missed three weeks and we still dropped 60 on Valley. One week later with even more kinks worked out, you all can just go ahead and put 50 on the scoreboard when the team gets off the bus. Your sad, sad secondary is about to get embarrassed and look for this JSU defense to show out. You won't be crossing the 50.....then again, do you expect to???

Ya'll some sorry arse, smalltime mofo's.

Really.

Here we go....

Now, Tarzan...

You're on here braggin' about beatin' VALLEY???? :xeye:

Y'all run the score up on 'em....
start a dayum brawl...
Got coaches sucker-punchin' unsuspecting players...
and THEN talk noise about our victory over a team that Y'ALL PUNK AZZES COULDN'T BEAT!!!! :confused:

I mean...what's your purpose, dude? Why do you even care?...it's not like you're coming anyway! :p

You need to kill that "one-week-later" garbage. It makes you sound worser than you already are! :D
NOW your offensive line is the ish....AGAIN! :rolleyes:

All this "not-crossing-da-50" nonsense...man pleeze!

:emlaugh:

Dude...just bring your squad to Crews and STFU!!! ;)

mannnnnnnn I feel sorry for Kent! he is liable to get his head taken off.....that sloppy O line will be outta breath by the time they run on the field!

you think yall just gonna come in our house with over-hyped bull****!

Get Robert you need to talk to Robert

Re: Here we go....

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Now, Tarzan...

You're on here braggin' about beatin' VALLEY???? :xeye:

start a dayum brawl...
Got coaches sucker-punchin' unsuspecting players...
and THEN talk noise about our victory over a team that Y'ALL PUNK AZZES COULDN'T BEAT!!!!

help me out did 0-7 beat Texas Southern our the University of Texas?? in using the 0-7 formula, Texas Southern just got by PV so what does this win do for 0-7??

damnit stacey why are you swinging from the jockstrap again:mad:

what set I mean school you claim!!!!!! if you sced say you sced

My boy

Intel,

I'm glad to hear you in such good spirits again. But lets talk facts.

FACT: TxSU lost a lot of experience to graduation.

FACT: Valley is much better that last year. (u will soon see)

FACT: Gunn can't read defenses and holds the ball too long.

FACT: AAMU will only win one game in Sep.

FACT: You need to put a muzzle on TRU. He ignit.

Re: Here we go....

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Nextel

Who was the last team 0-9 ran the score up on? Just asking.

Hint: 24 Points isnt running up the score...:emlaugh:

Re: Re: Here we go....

Originally posted by SWACEY

help me out did 0-7 beat Texas Southern our the University of Texas?? in using the 0-7 formula, Texas Southern just got by PV so what does this win do for 0-7??

What does it do??? It gives us a 1-0 record in the standings, you moron! :p

Ya see?...this is what happens when you let fools in front of computers... :rolleyes:

I but explain your "ph_ck-up", but....;)

Well hell, JST...when was the last time you shot somebody????
Just because somebody does something that others DON'T do, that doesn't necessarily make them great for it! :D :p
You ran up the score....congrats? :xeye:

BENGAY:

Good spirits??? What do you mean? I didn't know that I was depressed or suicidal or anything like that....school me, bruh. :)

But anyway, your fact sheet is a little flawed.

Didn't you say that we would lose to TxSU? That the only team we would have a chance to beat is Valley? Clever how you "twisted" your fact, but uhhh....

Valley is better than last year...
Yeah...it would look "good" for you to say that AFTER y'all ran the score up on 'em... :rolleye:

Gunn and not being able to read defenses?...I don't know.
He may not be able to SEE over them, but your other part is suspect! :D
Holds the ball too long? Dayum...I guess that's our O-line's fault for giving him too much time. :(

What?...you can't handle TRU? :)

YALL COULDN'T SCORE 21 IN THE FIRST QTR ON VALLEY . HOW THE L ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE . YOU CHECK HOW SORRY THAT TEAM REALLY IS . SOMEONE SHOULD PUT A GARBAGE BAG AROUND THAT QUARTERBACK'S HEAD AND CLOSE IT WITH A TWISTY TIE. :emlaugh:

Shaking my head..............

I mean, all of these idle threats...

How many years has JSU been threatening to put 50 on us ? And how many have they succeeded ? :rolleyes:

Post here ----------------->

Won't be crossing the 50 yard line......

I mean c'mon. Valley put up 36 on you (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt with some late garbage TD's). JSU was down 19-6, or something like that at one point.

Just bring that azz to Crews be prepared.........

Originally posted by GATEKEEPER
YALL COULDN'T SCORE 21 IN THE FIRST QTR ON VALLEY . HOW THE L ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT TO SOMEONE ELSE .

WRONG!!

We scored 22 on Valley in the first. Our defense shut Valley down until we LET them score again. You won't have the benefit of our having three weeks off. We are a well-oiled machine right now and your defense is in trouble.

TRU,

JSU has the DEEPEST Offensive line in D-1AA. Your D-line is in trouble. Remember, they got tired against TNState.

Ntel,

I am trying as hard as I can to be there Saturday. I might not make it until kickoff but please have me some peppermint ready so you won't smell the Crown on my breath as I laugh in your face all night.

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Ntel,

I am trying as hard as I can to be there Saturday. I might not make it until kickoff but please have me some peppermint ready so you won't smell the Crown on my breath as I laugh in your face all night.

Yeah...I'll have a pocket full of peppermints, and you know what you can do with them! :p

I can see it now...ol' Tarzan back in the ATL on Sunday explaining to the JSU Alumni about the Saturday's events...

TP:

s-000178-mp-000001.jpg

"Uhhhh...well, fellow Tigers...we couldn't pull this one out. We talked all that junk, and got our azzes embarassed in Crews Stadium. :(

Oh...this Nike stickin' outta my azz? :xeye: Pay no attention to that. It belonged to one of the AAMU faithful who chose to 'show me the error of my ways'. Let's not talk bad about AAMU anymore...we don't want none!"

:emlaugh:

Dayum!!! Now you're posting excuses for everybody??

Originally posted by THE BENGAL
Intel,

I'm glad to hear you in such good spirits again. But lets talk facts.

FACT: Valley is much better that last year. (u will soon see)

FACT: Gunn can't read defenses and holds the ball too long.

FACT: AAMU will only win one game in Sep.

FACT: You need to put a muzzle on TRU. He ignit.

Bengay...............

You might need to save some of your ig'nant excuses for the arse roasting 'dem 'tiny tiggers' will receive on Saturday night!! :D :D :D

You guys would like to think that we ran up the score, but we pulled the starters in the 3rd quarter.

I know yall sced..I just know it..

This is going to be soooo sweeet.

Re: My boy

Originally posted by THE BENGAL

How did we lose a lot of experience to graduation when we returned 10 starters on both sides of the ball?

Back