A Question

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Is that dude Boris what's his face, the one who plays Teri's ex-boyfriend on Soul Food gay?

I was watching the TLC video Red Light Special, and it hit me that he is the one with the feather boa on who kept losing and having to take off his clothes. I remember when the song was hot thinking, "what a damned WASTE of MANHOOD." He enjoyed stringing that boa around his neck and showing off his zip-up undies a bit too much for my taste.

So, is he or ain't he?

LOL

How 'bout I just noticed this same, exact thing over the w/e. I noticed it was him in the video too.

Originally posted by Vinita
Is that dude Boris what's his face, the one who plays Teri's ex-boyfriend on Soul Food gay?

I was watching the TLC video Red Light Special, and it hit me that he is the one with the feather boa on who kept losing and having to take off his clothes. I remember when the song was hot thinking, "what a damned WASTE of MANHOOD." He enjoyed stringing that boa around his neck and showing off his zip-up undies a bit too much for my taste.

So, is he or ain't he?

In regard to the Red Light Special video, I think the plot was moreso a male/female role reversal, hence the "Pimpettes" being being surrounded by their "he-bytches". :lol:

As far as the gay thing, I don't know...don't really care, but I heard people question his "status" before.

No he is not gay

Hold up ladies, Boris is not Gay. I have been following him (last spoted at LAX) :D since before that video came out....

He is currently looking for someone to settle down with.... (ME :cool: )

LOL @ *Toi!

Thank you, INNALEK (where you been?) for that perspective.

The thought was kinda makin' my head hurt!

Re: No he is not gay

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Hold up ladies, Boris is not Gay. I have been following him (last spoted at LAX) :D since before that video came out....

He is currently looking for someone to settle down with.... (ME :cool: )

Damn JSU*Toi, you better slow your roll....those stalker laws are getting more strict by the day. :eek:

I hope ole bwaay isn't gay....because that would be a waste. :smh:

Re: Re: A Question

Originally posted by Ntelekt

In regard to the Red Light Special "Pimpettes" being being surrounded by their "he-bytches". :lol:
lol.gif
He-Bytches....somebodies been watching "Duece Bigalow..":lmao:

Back