A question I pondered recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dacontinent; [QUOTE said:
Well...let's dissect these so you can feel better.

Wow!! It's about time. LOL!!

You know that "we guys" don't convert anyone. The is the role of the Holy Ghost. Furthermore, we have learned a lot from these encounters with you. With those being true, your opinion is just that. Once again, this is speculation.

Uhh, Dacon, no holy ghost typed on the TSPN forum admonishing me to surrender to Jesus. That came strictly from you and others, so how is that speculation? It's factual evidence in black and white on TSPN for all to see.

It is most certainly a right to chastise you. It would be absolutely horrid of me to just let you go headlong into hell and not reach out to try to help you. With this being true, your opinion is just that.

If it's okay for you to chastise me with your beliefs, then it's okay for me to chastise you with mine.
It would be absolutely horrid of me to have folks like you to go on believing myths, plagiarisms and proven fables and going headlong into useless beliefs without trying to help you and save you from such.
Your beliefs are just that....mere beliefs with no supporting evidence.
I'd gladly put my evidence up against yours any day of the week, 24/7 with much confidence, all the while knowing that what I have at my disposal is far more accurate and valid than what you have at your disposal.

I am glad that you feel that way in your heart, but where are the facts? Again, this is your wonderous opinion.

You're asking me where are the facts? I'm the one who should be asking you that. As a matter of fact, I have, but to no avail. You can't show evidence of something you can't see, touch, hear or smell. That's why it's called FAITH. It has to be called that or it'd be a lie if it was called EVIDENCE.

Where are the facts proving that there's a hell fire where physical humans burn and burn forever in a fire that supposedly burns and burns? Where is it located. Please give me the street address, city, state, country and zip code. When you can do this, THEN and only then will you be able to claim that hell fire as described in the bible is factual.
Absolutely. However, conversion is not our job.

More opinion ... which you have a right to have and express.

So, in your opinion, burning a human in fire forever is a product of love? I would seriously like for you to answer this question IN DETAIL without evading it. I doubt if you have the courage to do this.

Torturing humans in fire for all eternity is not a form of love. Humans who have made the choice of hell will get the consequences of their choosing. God is not willing that ANY should perish.

But your claim is that your god does everything out of pure love. Evidently, you must consider it to be a "loving" thing to burn humans in fire for all eternity. If you don't consider it to be love, then what do you consider it to be? It's one or the other, "love or evil". Which is it?

As far as perishing is concerned, what do you mean by that? According to you, people don't perish even though they may be in hell. They're alive forever in fire, they aren't dead.
Perish means to cease to exist, to stop living.
In the 2nd resurrection according to the bible, no one perishes. People have eternal life.....in hell fire.
According to the bible, everyone lives forever, whether they're in heaven or hell. Right?

As are heaven and eternal reward.

You claimed that the aforementioned verse had nothing to do with hell fire, so I gladly showed you how it does.

Y'all need to have a Hall of Fame for this board. And speaking as a good agnostic, this is a good read.

What do you mean he doesn't have a choice? Now you're saying that Christians have no rights or freedoms towards honest debate? Are you serious? Wow!! This is one reason I'm so thankful I'm not handcuffed by such beliefs.

Everyone have a choice, God gave Adam and & Eve a choice. Noah, had a choice to obey God or not.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.â€￾ Joshua 24:15"

Joshua, has a choice and decided to serve the LORD.

If Jesus was among us today, honestly I would not recognize Him, physically or spiritually. After, the death of Jesus some of his disciples that had been with Him for years did not recognize Him. Mary Magdalene, did not recognize Him.

Everyone have a choice, God gave Adam and & Eve a choice. Noah, had a choice to obey God or not.

"As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” Joshua 24:15"

Joshua, has a choice and decided to serve the LORD.

If Jesus was among us today, honestly I would not recognize Him, physically or spiritually. After, the death of Jesus some of his disciples that had been with Him for years did not recognize Him. Mary Magdalene, did not recognize Him.

No one would recognize him because he never existed outside of the minds of those who made him up. LOL!!

No one would recognize him because he never existed outside of the minds of those who made him up. LOL!!

Quoting bible scriptures is all they can do to defend/justify Mr. Charlie's religion. Mr. Charlie gave them bible scriptures, you can't take that from them! I would have taken the 40 acres and the mule over the bible scriptures, at least I would have had food on the table rather than food for my imaginary "soul". Now that's food for thought!

Yeah just like Mr. Charlie taught you to like Light skin blacks over dark skin blacks. Pot, kettle black. Just like a nikka ain't it?. Amazing.
Quoting bible scriptures is all they can do to defend/justify Mr. Charlie's religion. Mr. Charlie gave them bible scriptures, you can't take that from them! I would have taken the 40 acres and the mule over the bible scriptures, at least I would have had food on the table rather than food for my imaginary "soul". Now that's food for thought!

"Mr. Charley"

Please explain.

No true, because those that make an attempt to deny God, Jesus or the Holy Sprit, could not comment, unless they have some knowledge of them. Just as they exist in the mind of JayRob and others.

The most interesting about JayRob, he has failed to prove that God dose not exist. God, exist in the mind / heart of JayRob.

always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3:7

"Mr. Charley"

Please explain.

No true, because those that make an attempt to deny God, Jesus or the Holy Sprit, could not comment, unless they have some knowledge of them. Just as they exist in the mind of JayRob and others.

The most interesting about JayRob, he has failed to prove that God dose not exist. God, exist in the mind / heart of JayRob.

always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.

2 Timothy 3:7

Dr. H, as I've said time and time and time again, the burden of proof is left to the person making the affirmative claim. Those who claim that the BIBLICAL god is the one true god, are the ones who have to show the proof.
Up to this point, they won't, can't and haven't shown a shred of evidence. It's all based on faith, which is nothing more than a belief.

Dr. H, as I've said time and time and time again, the burden of proof is left to the person making the affirmative claim. Those who claim that the BIBLICAL god is the one true god, are the ones who have to show the proof.
Up to this point, they won't, can't and haven't shown a shred of evidence. It's all based on faith, which is nothing more than a belief.

Debunking+Atheists+certainty2.jpg

LOL! I would appreciate it if anyone could offer concrete evidence that the biblical god is the one true god. I've been asking this for years, but no one seems to want to step up to the plate. When they do, they strike out.
Give it a shot, you just might hit a homer.

LOL! I would appreciate it if anyone could offer concrete evidence that the biblical god is the one true god. I've been asking this for years, but no one seems to want to step up to the plate. When they do, they strike out.
Give it a shot, you just might hit a homer.

media+bill+%25282%2529.jpg

I hear that, but I need evidence showing WHICH god it is. I'm sure you'd say it was Jesus, but a Muslim says Allah and so on. It goes back to my previous question again and again. How do you know that the god you claim is the ONE true god, how do you know he is the one and only true god? What evidence are you basing this on?

I hear that, but I need evidence showing WHICH god it is. I'm sure you'd say it was Jesus, but a Muslim says Allah and so on. It goes back to my previous question again and again. How do you know that the god you claim is the ONE true god, how do you know he is the one and only true god? What evidence are you basing this on?

How do you know your mate is the right one?

JR

You know the word Allah on refer to the "God" of Islam. That's no different than the Jews referring to God as Jehovah or The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, it's all the same. And you know different cultures pronounce words different.

JR

You know the word Allah on refer to the "God" of Islam. That's no different than the Jews referring to God as Jehovah or The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, it's all the same. And you know different cultures pronounce words different.

Krishna was known long before Jesus Christ came on the scene, so are you saying that the Christians copied Krishna from the Hindus and created Jesus Christ? Sounds like it to me.
If you believe such, you would be kind of accurate.

If this is the best you can do, that's the best you can do.

Don't be afraid to tell me. See there in lies the answer.

You want me to direct you to the series Bibical Mysteries Unsolved on tv, were they use science to
support Biblical claims?

nope

Or should I tell you your question is circular?

- There's only one God
- How do you know which one
- Because it is written
-But How do you know which one
- there is only one, people are just calling God different things
- How do you know
- Because it is written

nope

"How do you know your mate is the right one for you?"
in there is your answer

One last thing have you ever prayed or been brave enough to pray

"God if you are real make yourself known to me so I can know which one" ?

Tony; [QUOTE said:
Don't be afraid to tell me. See there in lies the answer.

You want me to direct you to the series Bibical Mysteries Unsolved on tv, were they use science to
support Biblical claims?

With huge claims come much requirement.

Or should I tell you your question is circular?

- There's only one God
- How do you know which one
- Because it is written
-But How do you know which one

That's the million dollar question. How do you know which god? You can call it circular if you choose to do so, but it still requires a valid answer or you may as well just call it faith or a belief.

- there is only one, people are just calling God different things
- How do you know
- Because it is written

Any person can write something down and make it a claim. According to the bible, there's only ONE god, so how can you say that everyone's worshipping this one god, but calling it a different name? If this were the case, you're saying that Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, Jews and others are worshipping the same god.
I'm sure many would disagree with that.

"How do you know your mate is the right one for you?"

So you're comparing a person's mate to a belief in a god? That's like comparing apples to oranges.

One last thing have you ever prayed or been brave enough to pray

"God if you are real make yourself known to me so I can know which one"?

Have you? It seems that you've come to the conclusion that the biblical god is the one true god.
I'm still working on who that one true god is, but you seem to already have the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back