A new invention

Get Ready

Dear Southern Fan

Many of you were wondering about whether or not the City of Jackson is going to allow tailgating next weekend for the big game. Well Im sure Jackson contemplated long and hard over this situation and really didnt want to allow tailgating. But in the spirit of sport, it will be allowed.

Apparently there is a new invention that has not reached Baton Rouge. The last time Southern fan was here, they certainly acted like they never seen one of these contraptions. After Southern fan left Jackson, this city looked like...looked like....well it looked like Baton Rouge....like Mudford field....like some third world country.

Southern Fan, there is a new invention that civilized people use to disgard waste. No Im not talking about human bodily waste, we already know that invention hasnt reached BR yet. This time we are talking about left over materials that are no longer needed. Here is a picture this new invention.....

receptacle_35_brown_hood_brown.gif

Please place your waste inside of this recepticle. Dont leave it on the ground, dont kick it under your car, dont look around to see if someone is looking before you throw it out. I know you are not use to this new invention, but trust me, it will not hurt you or try to bite if you place your hands near the rim.

Please help keep America beautiful. You can keep Baton Rouge anyway you want.

Thank you

Jackson Department of Commerce and BFI

GR

You forgot to tell them that they dont have to go outside of the stadium to use these!!

6001964.jpg

Toilets came with our stadium!

.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

It's apparent that Jackson doesn't know how to plan for a large crowd. Because only when Southern rolls in and take over our stadium in Jackson that is temp loan to y'all you have that problem. Your maintence crew is use to the 4-5k folks, "L" we have that many in the parking lot tailgating. Btw our maintence crew is out early Sunday morning doing their job cleaning up. I guess in Jackson doing our last 3-4 visit your maintence crew was still doing this.... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Well, well, well....

Mach!

You're too correct. Battle Cat has performed the ol' self-smack routine typical of those Lynch St. Boyz where all you have to say is we-know-you-don't-have-a-stadium-other-than-the-one-you-rentz!!!!!

Nonetheless,

Just wanted to let GR know that in order to keep some JSU Grads employed, we do all in our power to assure them of their job security!!!!

If it's trash they be needin'...
Then it's trash they be gettin'!!!!

You guys just aren't used to cleaning up.

:idea:

Florence...send these clowns help!!!

Re: Well, well, well....

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard

Nonetheless,

Just wanted to let GR know that in order to keep some JSU Grads employed, we do all in our power to assure them of their job security!!!!

If it's trash they be needin'...
Then it's trash they be gettin'!!!!

You guys just aren't used to cleaning up.

:idea:

Florence...send these clowns help!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

BGJAG, try this.....

JSU has had the largest avg. home game attendance of ANY division 1-AA team in AMERICA, for 8 of the last 10 years, thanks. lol.

We average 38,000 per game chump.
You must be thinking about SU.
Your stadium can't hold that many. LOL.

You think that a large crowd at MEMORIAL is exclusive to you.......well, my friend sorry to tell you, it's not.

thanks
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :) :) :)

Talking Loud Saying Nothing

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"

JSU has had the largest avg. home game attendance of ANY division 1-AA team in AMERICA, for 8 of the last 10 years, thanks. lol.

We average 38,000 per game chump.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :) :) :)

Can you tell me the last time JSU had 38,000 in Memorial?.........That's what I thought.

We all saw JSU's on campus stadium (thanks Byron W), and seeing the condition that it was in, we now know why the White man rents you his.

Answer this for me, if you guys are late with the rent, what are the late fee's that Blockbuster charges you?

Back