A Message To The Swac

Yeah yeah yeah...... Yadda yadda yadda.... Sing Bird Sing!!!:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

LaCumba,

I understand your unwillingness to comment otherwise, but you see it. You see that the quality/level of performance by SU ain't what it was initially. I know yall are displeased with Orlando's so-called Race Horse offense and playcalling.

Yall still want to call it Dog Day Defense, but it's more like DOGGED & DAZED defense lately! You gave 20 points to one of the lowest scoring teams in the SWAC. LC Cole stubbornly didn't bring in Kennedy until too late...plus he was rusty from not taking part in any fall practices (according to the newspaper accounts).

Your Offensive Grade===> C
Your Defensive Grade===> C
Your Kicking Game=====> D-

Yall better hurry and find your A game when you come to the dome!

GSU since you are downing Bama State, just remember this, It was a talented ASU team that scored 60 points on a GSU team in the Silverdome. At that time Coach Rob said that he was totally embarrassed by ASU. So, don't get your head in the air just like JSU did when we scored 61 points on them. And we have beaten GSU a few times in the 90's. Just because GSU has been winning the last three years, you still can't find away to beat SU on National T.V.-------------

MikeB

All I see is this....

93 (you know what goes here right?)

I get so tired posting all these years, sometimes I just say the hell with it. :p

Smack Us Now!!!

HornetSwarm,

We remember the drubbing in the Silverdome. That was the 1st and only time you ever won the SWAC. And yes you won a few times in the 90's, but I believe those were the years when we had losing seasons. We have beaten your azzes even during the few times that you had a winning season.

I don't look down on yall. Any team is capable of winning on any given day. I just don't think you will pull it off this year. The "chuck and duck" offense that you have doesn't work against the personnel that GSU has. Our linebackers and strong safety do bodily harm to receivers running those short crossing routes.
The three step drop keeps Kennedy too close to the line of scrimmage (our defensive tackles get there in a hurry-plus we love sending 6'4" 250lb MLB Robert Taylor on blitzes). Can Kennedy stand that type treatment? He didn't fare too well last year when we shut down the Hoe Bo Offense.

Looking forward to beating up on you in November (again)!

"GSU since you are downing Bama State, just remember this, It was a talented ASU team that scored 60 points on a GSU team in the Silverdome. At that time Coach Rob said that he was totally embarrassed by ASU. So, don't get your head in the air just like JSU did when we scored 61 points on them. And we have beaten GSU a few times in the 90's. Just because GSU has been winning the last three years, you still can't find away to beat SU on National T.V.-------------"

Hornetswarm

# 1 This year's game is not being played in the past. Get over it, 20-2. By the way, what happened to Darnell Kennedy last year? Against other opponents, he averaged 332 ypg passing. He had 164 against us. Not only that, you were held to to 214 total yards of offense.

# 2 The game is not gonna be held at the Silverdome; It will be at the CRAP-ton bowl.

# 3 Coach Rob is no longer our head coach. Our present day coach has won a Superbowl MVP trophy, a SWAC championship trophy and a Black National Championship Trophy.

# 4 The G-Men play defense. We're not JSU or Johnson C. Smith, and since we are on the subject of Johnson C. Smith, tell me why Kennedy was still running for TD's in the fourth quarter of that game with ASU up 57-6? Now I see why ASU leads the SWAC in rushing. You ran the ball down JCS's throat for 256 yards. And so late in the game. Bad sportsmanship, indeed. That is so Cole!

# 5 Get off of Southern's Jock. Youre riding it like a cheap trick, 32-7.

Peace !!!

Good luck against Cole-Blooded football. Don't get torched!!:emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!

Back