A Message To The Swac

MikeBigg

Brethren,

I'll get to the point! Yall gonna have to do better than what yall been doing. Our conference's credibility is being sabotaged by the display that yall are showing on the football field. So far only GREATNESS has been the consistent example of the quality of play to be found in this once-proud Conference.

Prior to the season, we all were pretty hyped about the upcoming season. Bold predictions were being made by dayum near everyone except the Valley folk, the Alcorn folk, and the 3 posters from UAPB. Even TxSU sent over two voting delegates (C-leb) and Da Sleeper, plus a alternate (TSU/Bama) to hype up their season. However the main hype came from the Bulldogs, Mafia, Hornets, and Jags. So far, yall ain't lived up to the hype.

Jackson, you most of all need to have your smack privileges revoked. You sorry azzes gave up 61 points on your homecoming to a team that previously had a losing record. Bama , you ain't much better cuz you gave up 58 points and came within a sad azz receiver of losing on the last play of the game. Looked like a dayum Playstation Game. A&M went from almost was to never will in less than a years time. SUcks is proving that the 90's were a fluke. So far all your wins are against weak azzes like PB, A&M and Jelly. You lost to a suspect Northwestern squad and Tulane (the JSU of Conference USA). You are not a good football team.

We gonna finish out this year by giving yall each a good azz whipping just for mouthing off at us during the beginning of the year. We won't run it up on yall (except you "other two" but that's personal) so that the league won't look so bad to the rest of the world. But you will have the entire offseason to think about doing whatever you need to do. Cuz next year, we ain't gonna be playing with yall ***** azzes!

G,

Forgive me man. I didn't want to 'vent' like that. But I remember when the league was strong. When teams actually aspired to challenge Greatness and represent outside the league.

It's really pathetic:

JSU gives up 61 pts to a 1-2 team from Bama

Alcorn gets beat regularly by every non-conference D1AA or DII team they schedule

SU can't win a dayum non-conference game in two years and almost lost it's homecoming

I mean, these schools used to represent what the SWAC was all about. Now I see why all these teams are jumping at the bit to put them on the schedule or join the league.

Man, the GMen have a few bad years a while back and look what becomes of the league. Well we will just have to kick azz til things get back straight...before we move on up to bigger challenges.

psst SEC yall wanna tangle?

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
Where would the SWAC be without Greatness?
Originally posted by JSTUS
Great"less".

yelrotflmao.gif

"We're going to bring it back to the old Jackson State style on defense," -----JSU linebacker Zack Grady on the 2001 edition of the JSU defense.

"J-State has too many problems. Offense has never been a problem. Being raped against Pine Bluff, and molested by Bama State and the G-MEN in the 2nd half (defensively) are not one-years correctable problems. (---words for GSUperTiger to eat on JSU football 2001)"

61 points given up to Alabama State. Guess the handwriting was on the wall. After all, Mississippi Valley scored 36 points on them and have 42 total points (9,3,13,17) against their other 4 opponents this season.

I am so disappointed in the Blue Bengals. Now, im gonna have to watch the G-Men beat up on AAMU or AState in Birmingham.

A Message to 0-8 aka "Greatmess"

Everything in the dark must come to light. Your sham of a ball club will be exposed soon enough. You have only played one game this year (Portland St.) and darn near lost that one. In the coming weeks your fraud of a defense will be exposed for the frauds that they are. Just like 0-10 wear their new crown, you will be 0-9 soon enough. Speaking of non-confernce play it is you Greatmess that is an accessory to the 0-17 dismal post season record that the SWAC possess. Going to the playoffs and giving up 59 points to Stephen F. Austin is criminal and your football program should have been given the death penalty. Just wax your SUperior trophy and keep that gloss on it. And, the SUpreme team in return will maintain the status quo and wax yall's arse! 0-13 "yall's" 61 point giving up defense are on the clock! You O'fers are a joke and should really audition for comic view.

Originally posted by D-NICE
If Doug tells y'all to drink the Kool-Aid, say NO!

NICE

If Pete tells y'all he wants to come to the TSPN smack board, say HELL NO!!!!:emlaugh:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

If Pete tells y'all he wants to come to the TSPN smack board, say HELL NO!!!!:emlaugh:

If duh duh doug tells you all to drink kool aid you wont understand what he is saying; Hence, you are safe.

ofay, ofay...

Now if I figure this out correctly...
A recap of things the way they are today...

Week 1) gSUe has beaten Alcorn St (37-22) with 191 passing yards, 90 rushing yards and time of possession of 32:25. Sacked QB 3 times. Okay 1st game and good rivalry.

Week 2) gSUe has beaten AAMU (30-7) with 121 rushing yds, 205 passing yds, but shutdown with only 1 score in the entire 2nd half. Okay defense is normally ahead of offense this point of the season.... AAMU just trying out a few things. Multiply by....

Week 3) gSUe has beaten Portland State (30-29) with 157 yards passing and an astounding 354 yds rushing! I'm impressed since Portland St. is currently ranked #25. Not quite higher than Northwestern St., but ranked nonetheless. Divide by seven, raise to the nth power...

Week 4) gSUe has beaten PVAMU (40-6). Remember at the end of the first QUARTER, the score was 0-0. They managed to rush for 175 yds. and 318 yds passing. Factor in two hail Mary's ...carry the nought...plus...uh-huh

Week 5) gSUe beats BYE. Add another....

WHY DOESN'T ANY OF THIS SEND OUT SIGNALS TO ANYBODY THAT THESE FOOLS ARE NOT LEGIT???

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?????

I just can't help but call you boyz from the dirt bowl...

FRAUDS!!!

SOG, the last time you won a BC, did they even have computers? Just wondering, it's been so long.

NICE

To all of you none J-State fans keep talking. We have a bad game, now your team is king of the SWAC. SU and GSU we will see just how tough your team is. When we beat you both, what will that say about your defense. None of your teams, SU and GSU has showed the mafia nothing. Do not betray your team after J-State whip that azz. GSU needs to be trying to beat UAPB because we will handle you next week. One azz kicking at a time.

There is no way out.
P-Diddy send help

Re: ofay, ofay...

Since you wanna play the comparsion/contrast game. Feel free to post Sucks record. Don't forget the scores, passing and rushing stats either.

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard
Now if I figure this out correctly...
A recap of things the way they are today...

Week 1) gSUe has beaten Alcorn St (37-22) with 191 passing yards, 90 rushing yards and time of possession of 32:25. Sacked QB 3 times. Okay 1st game and good rivalry.

Week 2) gSUe has beaten AAMU (30-7) with 121 rushing yds, 205 passing yds, but shutdown with only 1 score in the entire 2nd half. Okay defense is normally ahead of offense this point of the season.... AAMU just trying out a few things. Multiply by....

Week 3) gSUe has beaten Portland State (30-29) with 157 yards passing and an astounding 354 yds rushing! I'm impressed since Portland St. is currently ranked #25. Not quite higher than Northwestern St., but ranked nonetheless. Divide by seven, raise to the nth power...

Week 4) gSUe has beaten PVAMU (40-6). Remember at the end of the first QUARTER, the score was 0-0. They managed to rush for 175 yds. and 318 yds passing. Factor in two hail Mary's ...carry the nought...plus...uh-huh

Week 5) gSUe beats BYE. Add another....

WHY DOESN'T ANY OF THIS SEND OUT SIGNALS TO ANYBODY THAT THESE FOOLS ARE NOT LEGIT???

DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?????

Jaguar Diehard

I can?t believe you would try to use statistics and scores to prove our G-Men as frauds.

You talk about the G-Men being ?shutout? in the entire 2nd half with only one score against AAMU. Well, what happened in the first half of your homecoming game last week when you were down by a 10-3 score to the same team? Translation: You couldn?t score a TD in the first half. How can you criticize our offense for ?only? scoring once while we were leading by 21 in the second half (and when you could only manage a field goal while trailing in the first half)?

Two other important notes:

1. In the first half of your game with AAMU, the Dogs had 192 yards of offense. When they played the G-Men, they had a total of 195 yards for the game. Translation: That?s 3 yards more than what you gave up in one half. . .

2. AAMU scored their lone score, a TD in the fourth quarter, after they were totally dominated. Translation: They scored 20 points against you scrubs and 7 against the G-Men.

Having a 0-0 score against PV after the 1st Quarter, helps to prove that we are frauds? Make me understand that. It was 23-0 at half. Translation: That doesn?t make sense.

Let?s talk about the Jags since you have spent time studying our stats and scores.

Week 1) You lose, 30-21, to Northwestern and gain a minus 18 yards rushing. A few weeks later Grambling rushes for 354 yards against a higher ranked Portland State team. Okay it was the 1st game for you and Portland State was our 3rd game.

Week 2) You beat UAPB, 35-14. You rush the ball 41 times and gain 72 yards. Combined with the Northwestern game you had a total of 54 rushing yards after two games. Can you say ?anemic??

Week 3) You beat Alabama State 32-7. At least your defense is better than Jackson State?s.

Week 4) Tulane slapped you down, 41-7, and I was hoping you would win this game. I would say that I was impressed by your 355 yards of offense but then again, BYU gained 734 yards of offense earlier on the Wave. BYU also scored 70 points. Divide that by 10 and you get . . . . what you had.

Week 5) You beat AAMU, 23-20. That?s sorry as hell. Subtract and you get the difference which equals a missed FG.

Oh, and one more thing . . .

Pete may want to inform Terrance Levy that his passes should only be thrown to the guys who wear the same color jerseys that he does and not the guys who lineup across from him in the other colored jerseys. He has thrown at least 2 interceptions in every game and has a total of 13. Divide that by 7 and then multiply it times 7 and then divide it again by 5 and raise it to the 1st power . Translation: He leads the conference, and maybe the nation, in interceptions. (1-A leader has 11)

Who are the real frauds here?

Jaguar Diehard....

All I can say is , YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

The next time you come on here trying to prove someone else is a fraud, make sure that you don't have any incriminating evidence against you!!!!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Thank you GramFan. I'm still waiting on Jaguar Diehard to respond. :D :cool:

Originally posted by GramFan
Jaguar Diehard

I can?t believe you would try to use statistics and scores to prove our G-Men as frauds.

You talk about the G-Men being ?shutout? in the entire 2nd half with only one score against AAMU. Well, what happened in the first half of your homecoming game last week when you were down by a 10-3 score to the same team? Translation: You couldn?t score a TD in the first half. How can you criticize our offense for ?only? scoring once while we were leading by 21 in the second half (and when you could only manage a field goal while trailing in the first half)?

Two other important notes:

1. In the first half of your game with AAMU, the Dogs had 192 yards of offense. When they played the G-Men, they had a total of 195 yards for the game. Translation: That?s 3 yards more than what you gave up in one half. . .

2. AAMU scored their lone score, a TD in the fourth quarter, after they were totally dominated. Translation: They scored 20 points against you scrubs and 7 against the G-Men.

Having a 0-0 score against PV after the 1st Quarter, helps to prove that we are frauds? Make me understand that. It was 23-0 at half. Translation: That doesn?t make sense.

Let?s talk about the Jags since you have spent time studying our stats and scores.

Week 1) You lose, 30-21, to Northwestern and gain a minus 18 yards rushing. A few weeks later Grambling rushes for 354 yards against a higher ranked Portland State team. Okay it was the 1st game for you and Portland State was our 3rd game.

Week 2) You beat UAPB, 35-14. You rush the ball 41 times and gain 72 yards. Combined with the Northwestern game you had a total of 54 rushing yards after two games. Can you say ?anemic??

Week 3) You beat Alabama State 32-7. At least your defense is better than Jackson State?s.

Week 4) Tulane slapped you down, 41-7, and I was hoping you would win this game. I would say that I was impressed by your 355 yards of offense but then again, BYU gained 734 yards of offense earlier on the Wave. BYU also scored 70 points. Divide that by 10 and you get . . . . what you had.

Week 5) You beat AAMU, 23-20. That?s sorry as hell. Subtract and you get the difference which equals a missed FG.

Oh, and one more thing . . .

Pete may want to inform Terrance Levy that his passes should only be thrown to the guys who wear the same color jerseys that he does and not the guys who lineup across from him in the other colored jerseys. He has thrown at least 2 interceptions in every game and has a total of 13. Divide that by 7 and then multiply it times 7 and then divide it again by 5 and raise it to the 1st power . Translation: He leads the conference, and maybe the nation, in interceptions. (1-A leader has 11)

Who are the real frauds here?

Awwwwwwwwwww here we gooooooooooooooooooooo

First of all...

1) Northwestern St. is STILL ranked. And not 25th either.

2) Second of all, YOU know the UAPB game was a tone-setter! They came with both barrels loaded and two 1000 yd rushers. Let's just say that people have been reviewing the SU/Penut butta game film and decided to do the same thing.

3) We beat the Hornets. Nuff said.

4) Tulane touts one of the best RBs in Div 1A who is on his way to rushing for 1500 yds for the year. To even get his 205 against SU, they had to run a fake punt up the gut for 50+ yds on an average specialty team. Moore just ran 250 (?) against Cincy last week. Not bad for a Div 1AA defense to compare their stats against a Div 1A school, including the likes of BYU where this boy still gained in excess of 100 yards!

5) AAMU made a few game plan changes along with personnel manuvering KNOWING that they couldn't come into Mumford playing FOOSBALL like they did when they played YOU gSUe backing-into-the-championship-game FAGGOTS! What did they get? A field goal, a legit TD and an interception returned for a TD and a pat on the back with a "better luck next time"!

AS FOR YOU gSUe PRETENDERS...

HIT DA DAYUM STREETS
BEYOTCHES AND YA BETTA
HAVE MA DAYUM MONEY!!!!

Here's some stats even Doug Can Understand

93 - SU beats Gram
94 - SU beats Gram
95 - SU beats Gram
96 - SU beats Gram
97 - SU beats Gram
98 - SU beats Gram
99 - SU beats Gram
00 - SU beats Gram

It's almost like a child being sent to the chalk board after school.

NICE

MBiggs

You're not venting. The truth alway's hurt the wanna be's. I have been telling the other SWAC for the past two years, that The GMen, are for real. But, nooo they did not believe me.:emlaugh:

H

SU fans can bask in the 8yr streak and such all they like. That will do nothing to improve your chances this year. For the last two years your program has been in a state of decline. You don't have to admit it here, but you see it yourselves.

When we hired Doug we told yall we would be on our way back. We haven't beaten SUcks (YET) but you see it coming. The talent level has shifted back in GSU's favor. For one thing, Pete is not a good evaluator of talent, secondly he is not a good recruiter, and thirdly he is very overrated as a coach. When he came into the league, the talent pool at GSU had dropped due to negative recruiting (referencing Coach Rob's age) and lack of effort by some assistant coaches, Casem was no longer at Alcorn, and WC Gordon had retired. Taking noting from Carson at JSU who did experience some success against Pete, but Richardson walked into a good situation. Once Billy Joe got established at FAMU, he started kicking Richardson's azz like he stole something and was making him give it back.

Watch how Doug's gonna kick Pete's azz of the Bluff. You clowns won't admit that Doug outcoached Pete in the first two matchups. It was simply a matter of greater depth on Pete's part. Doug came to GSU, cleaned house of underachievers (asst coaches and players) and rebuilt GSU into a competitive program in the first year. By year two, he came close to beating the isht out of a SU team that was deep and talented (especially on the defensive side of the ball). A dropped touchdown and missed field goals/extra points allowed SU a chance to come back. Combine this with no running game and we could not eat the clock.
Last year===> Plain and Simple, Doug got outcoached. I can admit that he lost his cool, perhaps the pressure got to him. He knows he should have been beating the brakes off a team that was not nearly as talented. Perhaps he overcoached!

I have no doubts about this year. Pete and the entire SU squad along with the alleged Nation will be exposed. I have no doubt that half of yall will be gone from the SWAC page by this time next year. In three years, so will Richardson!

Back