A&M smiles and frowns

Did he tell yall that he was 1-9 when he was eloquently telling yall that he ain't Culberson's boy and he was just visiting jsu while standing on the sideline with Hughes unknowingly trying to figure out who he was and why he was with Culberson?

Aye GR!

Did 1-9 find his welfare coaches at the Salvation Army or Goodwill? I know they can't be worth anything since he is only getting paid what Hughes was getting paid. If he was sooooo much better he would've come with a nice price tag.

Remember Good things ain't CHEAP and CHEAP things ain't GOOD....

:smh:

Originally posted by Mike
Did he tell yall that he was 1-9 when he was eloquently telling yall that he ain't Culberson's boy and he was just visiting jsu while standing on the sideline with Hughes unknowingly trying to figure out who he was and why he was with Culberson?
LOL!

Re: Say What?

Originally posted by Mike
Stoglins beat us this year and you forgot about all the previous games. This coming from a jsu supporter that's been living off of the pass every since we've been on these boards?

Lets analyze this..........

You said that Stoglin beat yall THIS year but I forgot about the PREVIOUS games (which means years before). Then you immediately accuse ME of living off the past? So the past is available to you and not me? You can use it when you get ready, but I cant. hmmmmmm

And guess what? You keep talking about the 1-9 coach, and thats fine, but you could never ever ever ever beat Hughes. If you couldnt find a way to beat Hughes you shouldnt even step on the field this year.

We just made a move that really puts us out of your league. You could barely get a first down last year, this year its going to be even worser. That Jr. High offense is really really going to hurt this year. Yall are going to be rebuilding for a long time.

That aint the past, thats the future.

No talent= no chance

But knowing you, 1-13 had some red shirts freshmen just chomping at the bit to start....riiiight?

Dayum!

Ain't he just so predictable? I just been away for only a few month's and I can tell you exactly what he's gonna do.

GR! Trying changing your style. You're too predictable.....

GR,

I was actually being sarcastic about the past stuff. But, I understand. You have had to deal with these other folks so long since I was gone that you think I'm just like them.

I'm sorry! I won't let you get like this again....

Riiight....you knew that I would use your silly words against you. No Mike, I will not change that. Making poeple look silly by using their own words against them is a talent of mine. Most people, like you, never know what they are talking about. Its so easy, too easy, to make them look silly simply by reminding them of things they said in the past. And believe me, Mr. NIT Boy, your list is longer than an Isley Brothers song.

Summer breeze, makes me feel fine.............

So Mike,

Since its somewhat football season, how to you suppose that A&M is going to deal with JSU this year? Do you think you will finally get over the JSU hump? Can Kent be toppled by A&M or will he continue to have career nights against you?

What is you gone do with us next year? You dont understand that you are not remotely on our level because you dont have the talent or the coaching to match us.....but then again, whats different?

GR,

How about your list?

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (1997)

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (1998)

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (1999)

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (2000)

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (2001)

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (2002)

For real this time yall,

We gonna win the SWAC this year! (2003)

or how about!

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (1997)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (1998)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us. We got Kint now..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (1999)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us. We got Kint now..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (2000)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us. We got Kint now..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (2001)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us. We got Kint now..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (2002)

We got the best team in BCF and we going to show you this year why none of you should be on the field with us. We got Kint and 1-9 now..... Dayum we didn't win the SWAC this year? (2003)

Say Bruh!

I'm gonna back up off you. It's my first full day back and I don't want you to think that Ibeen writing this stuff down and just waiting to bust you upside the head with it.

I'm sorry! I shouldn't come on the board treating you like this....

Please except my sincere apology. It's all this smack that was built up over the past few months. I just couldn't help it.

:bawling:

Neekro please

Are you propping your own smack?

Noise Talka send help

You aint saying nothing. Answer my questions....How do you contend that you will remotely be able to stay on the same field with Robert Kent and the Mighty JSU Tigers this year? Do you see 5 in a row or do you think 1-13 will be able to break the streak.

Will 1-13 be 1-16 after this year or are you going to improve your winning percentage from 7%.

Damn thats sad....sounds like a new name to me. Your new name is 7%.

Get Ready!

You said that you Kint had carreer nights?

Last time I checked whih was after we played you guys. Kint was still getting his ass off the ground. I guess you didn't remember that he was pretty much shut down from his norm that he had against other teams in the league. How many touchdowns did he throw for against my team? How many sacks did he receive?

I remember when jsu was first and goal in the first half and Kint got his ass lit up about three times. :lol:

GR,

It's just talk Bruh. We ain't gonna do nothin'....... I'm just talkin' out the side of my neck! Dada dadaaa daaa dada daa daaaa!!!!

:nod:

We got a depleted team and we missing Mathis and Ware. We just got these boys that think they can replace them, but who knows.....

Plus our offense is just spurttering along. We ain't got a proven QB to step up and we got all these wideouts and tightends that don't have anyone to throw to them. Then the line is just terrible.

Ain't that what you read?

I remember that Kent won.....AGAIN

I remember AAAALLLL of the TDS that Kent has thrown against you.

I remember AAAAALLL of the 900 yards or so that Kent has amassed against A&M in 3 years.

I remember that Kent is undefeated against 1-13

You remember sacks, but what your stupid coaching staff doesnt realize is that you are going to give up those bombs for sacks.....that why you stupid ass teams cant beat us.

You remember the sacks, but I remember he got up every time. You keep counting how many times 1-13 touched Kent, I'll keep counting the victories.

And last year was a thing of beauty. All he had to do was hand the ball off as our line pushed your punk line around as Tarnaka carried the pill.

We showed you we can do it anyway we want. YOU are our beeyotch.

As easily as we carved you up this year, what do you think is going to happen in November after your lil redshrt freshmen look across the line and see Albert Stinson. Can you say "Move Beeyotch, get out the way."

Man you're out of your wig!!

Originally posted by Get Ready

Lets analyze this..........

You said that Stoglin beat yall THIS year but I forgot about the PREVIOUS games (which means years before).......

Whoa 'homes'.....

We have OWNED dat a$$ in B-ball. Since we've been in the SWAC, out of the 15 times we have played, y'all have managed to luck up on 4 games out of 15. This includes the year y'all went out to Arizona and got reamed; we were 2-1 over dat azz. (We played three times during the regular season that year)

Make no mistake about it, what y'all had representing y'all in b-ball could'nt hit the side of a barn......FROM THE INSIDE!!
:smash:

GR,

Calm down Bruh!

Yall won! We lost!

You got a new coach and anew system.... What did you say about having a new coach last year? You remember don't you?

I think you said something negative about it, but I'm not sure. I think you said that we would be at the bottom of the SWAC with a new coach and no talent..... What happened?

You know you have nothing without one demensional Mathis and undersized Ware. Honestly Mike, its going to be ugly.

Get Ready to be off the TSPN by the second week of the football season just like you were off TSPN the second week of basketball season.

And you dont have WRs. Thats part of the reason your QB cant throw the ball to anyone...he aint got nobody to throw it to.
And to cap it off, you have a QB that sucks with no line either. That means you wont have a running game, you dont have a QB, and you wont have a passing game. What the hell are you going to do?

I wonder does the new coach and bottom of the SWAC thing apply to jsu.... Probably not.....

GR,

I was off the board because I was honoring the bet. Unfortunately our team didn't do well. But, that's only the 2nd losing season we have EVER had under Pettaway. Before him was Jobe and he was doing the same thing that Pettaway was doing. Winning!

We will return to form. I'm not worried one bit!

You are right......it doesnt

We just hired a general while the rest of you busters hired foot soldiers. Plus WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY

Coaching at JSU has to be one of the easiest football jobs in the country. It has to be the easiest job in sports besides Roy Jones cut man. All you have to do is stand there, and you will win 7 games, Hughes just proved that. Now that we actually have a coach, we are about to take it to another level.

Get use to hearing #1 BCF Jackson State University.

Back