A&M smiles and frowns

Well Mike, I will first of all welcome you back. Thangs just ain't been the same since you ran away. If you want to catch up on things like JSU beating your arse again, getting swept in bball even though the climate control was broken, and your usual UGA and Miami recruits, I'm here.

Secondly, if you knew what Bell made that would be irrelevant. Several coaches made more than Hughes and he put a foot up their arse. You just need to know that I would rather have my HC than Jones and I would rather have my OC and DC than the ones you have. I would rather have my QB, WR's, RB's, LB's, d-linemen, o-linemen, water boys, grad assistants, and anything else related to football over what you have.

I have a good idea about what my team is going to look like next year. I won't speak for the man, but I can tell that Bell has little respect for most SWAC teams anyone....one of which is yours. Remember your school is the one that no one has heard of, that never gets invited outside the state of Alabama (well, once in ten years), and that can't beat JSU even with recruits you stole fro Texas and UGA.

Mike, your school is an embarrassment and basically, ya'll suck.

Embarrassment and we have been to the SCG more times than you since we've been in the SWAC?

Embarrassment and since your basketball coach started getting your boys some coochie and they manage to beat my team, what? 4 or five out of the last 15 meetings?

Embarrassment when your football players get into a 20 minute melee with Valley during a season when everybody knew that Valley wasn't gonna win but possibly one game?

Embarrassment when your basketball team that was accused of rape comes to Huntsville and dayum near get arrested because the players was cussin' out a waitress at Ryan's and then come to the game, try to fight when they was getting the isht beat out of them and throw a rock through a window?

Embarrassment when your football team goes to the playoffs only to get the shizznit beat out of them in every last appearance (19) that you have ever made?

Embarrassment when.... man get the hell on with that crap! I could go on and on.

Just saying jsu should make you feel embarrassed especially since your A.D. told your Alumni and fans to go to hell! His boy got that job and yall can't do isht about it. :lol:

I know you wish that crap didn't happen like it did. But, your smalltime A.D. and his smalltime boss made BCF..... NO! made jsu look just like what you claim everyone else is..... smalltime.

Embarrassment.... your President calls Comegy's agent to find out if he wants the job, your A.D. done tried to told him that his boy Bell was gonna be the coach. Then your Prez tells him to call and offer the job to Comegy and he does it like a broad.

"Coach Comegy, I was told to call and ask you if you would be interested in participating in an interview for the coaching at jsu....But, if I was you I wouldn't bother. I think the job has already been given to someone else. You are welcome to come to the interview, but I wouldn't waste my time if I was you."

Boy, you don't know.... YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!

:smh:

Mike why entertain such Coonish behavior?

I stopped listening to these coons after they predicted a Swac Title in 2000? I thought the coonish babble would stop but it continues on to this day.....

I predict they will predict a championship in a week or so..... on c**n Day

which is....yep you guessed it APRIL 1st!

Man I am so glad Mike is back. Mike is so beautiful because he is not smacking, he actually believes the crap he writes. Wonderful.

I wish you didnt believe in your school so much...........maybe you could stay on the board and stop losing bets so much.
:emlaugh:

So much? I've only lost one bet and that was to you. Your team won by two points. What are you talking about?

Also, shouldn't you be trying to get on the committee to find a new basketball coach? You remember your coach said that if he doesn't win the tourney he would resign, right?

Bye Mr. Winslow! :wavey:

Yeah.....its time for him to move on.....kicking your sorry ass team around in that cold gym just dont cut if for us.

I agree!

For a team that's been on the D1 level for so many years to only beat my team, that came up from D2 only 4 or 5 times out of 15 meetings is sad and trifling! He fits right in with jsu, so I guess we will see him again next year. :lmao:

Originally posted by Mike
Embarrassment and we have been to the SCG more times than you since we've been in the SWAC?

Embarrassment and since your basketball coach started getting your boys some coochie and they manage to beat my team, what? 4 or five out of the last 15 meetings?

Embarrassment when your football players get into a 20 minute melee with Valley during a season when everybody knew that Valley wasn't gonna win but possibly one game?

Embarrassment when your basketball team that was accused of rape comes to Huntsville and dayum near get arrested because the players was cussin' out a waitress at Ryan's and then come to the game, try to fight when they was getting the isht beat out of them and throw a rock through a window?

Embarrassment when your football team goes to the playoffs only to get the shizznit beat out of them in every last appearance (19) that you have ever made?

Embarrassment when.... man get the hell on with that crap! I could go on and on.

Just saying jsu should make you feel embarrassed especially since your A.D. told your Alumni and fans to go to hell! His boy got that job and yall can't do isht about it. :lol:

I know you wish that crap didn't happen like it did. But, your smalltime A.D. and his smalltime boss made BCF..... NO! made jsu look just like what you claim everyone else is..... smalltime.

Embarrassment.... your President calls Comegy's agent to find out if he wants the job, your A.D. done tried to told him that his boy Bell was gonna be the coach. Then your Prez tells him to call and offer the job to Comegy and he does it like a broad.

"Coach Comegy, I was told to call and ask you if you would be interested in participating in an interview for the coaching at jsu....But, if I was you I wouldn't bother. I think the job has already been given to someone else. You are welcome to come to the interview, but I wouldn't waste my time if I was you."

Boy, you don't know.... YOU DON'T KNOW!!!!

:smh:

:lol: Mike, bruh you think you touched on everything?

tarzan-boy,

Like that parrot in that joke says...."you know."

Mike,

I for one am glad that Comegy is not my coach. My AD made a good choice in hiring Bell. He did not tell us to go to hell. He told Comegy to go to hell.

Now, as far as embarrassment goes, I guess your school can't be much of an embarrassment becasue ain't nobody heard of you enough to care.

BTW, Valley would have whooped ya'll.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mike,

I for one am glad that Comegy is not my coach. My AD made a good choice in hiring Bell. He did not tell us to go to hell. He told Comegy to go to hell.

Now, as far as embarrassment goes, I guess your school can't be much of an embarrassment becasue ain't nobody heard of you enough to care.

BTW, Valley would have whooped ya'll.

Just a FYI for TP!

Your alumni, for the last time, didn't have no dayum say in who your coach was gonna be. Hell, didn't they pick McKenzie? That means that the fans (You and the Mafia) and the Alumni (The ones on the committee) ain't runnin' jake isht! All you can do is give them your little money and they tell you to go to hell!

Also, if Valley had beat us, would you be going through the backdoor as you claim everyone else has done? Stop hanging your season on Valley helping you out of the hole. You know you gonna be in it, so why would you even ask them to help you.

Last season, you begged us to beat Bama State, Begged Valley to beat Bama State, and also begged Alcorn to beat us at the end of the season. Also, was more concerned about our game between Penut butta than you were with your own Classic game with Alcorn.

Dayum, yall some of the biggest beggars I've ever send. On your football teams pictures. You should just give all of them cardboard signs and write on them "Can You Please Help Us, We can't win them all" on them.

Back