A&M has "so many questions to answer" . . .

Originally posted by Deuce
Would you bet on Johnny Keith?
I would. Johnny Keith is and will be AAMUs starting QB next fall. And he will lead them to the SCG. He has proved himself to be the leader on the field. The football team was 100% different when he was in the game. Case in point, when he was inserted into the Grambling game and instantly we scored, but the deficit was too much to ask to come back from by then. He had engineered something like 2 TDs in 3 drives. Another is the Alcorn game. We had them beat mentally and physically by the 3rd quarter, and was threatening to score again inside the ten yard line. When he went down with a leg injury due to the late hit out of bounds the whole mood of the game changed. Well we didn't score a TD from less than 10 yards out, and had to settle for a FG. It was nothing but 3-n-outs from then on.

If he continues to listen to what the coaches tell him he will be one of the best QBs in the SWAC next year. He is already the 4th best returning QB in the SWAC (on paper) in an offensive system that is still fairly new to the players. And that is with not playing every game last year.

Bama State has the most balance offense and the dominant defense returning this yearin the SWAC. Deuce you are correct. TJ will show them what they already know but want admit.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Another is the Alcorn game. We had them beat mentally and physically by the 3rd quarter, and was threatening to score again inside the ten yard line.

It is sad to think you actually believe that. :rolleyes: I knew if the whole time Alcorn was going to beat you...they were a 2nd half team the whole season. You all loss plain and simple....and probably still would have loss if Keith was in the game..:rolleyes:

Show me were I lied Ms. Cleo? :rolleyes:

That's "where"....and I hope you are not talking to me. ;) Get off the net and go to class or go play some playstation..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by str8brave
That's "where"....and I hope you are not talking to me. ;) Get off the net and go to class or go play some playstation..:rolleyes:
Are you through dodging?

Are you through dodging?

Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota
monax materiam possit materiari?

Go figure...;) Confusion is your best way out..:rolleyes:

Dude even in Spanish that is jibberish, and nothing less than a cop-out. Don't worry though, I understand. :tup:

LOL, I should have asked DAHILL where you were during the Alcorn game. Did you know you were going to loose that one???

Dude even in Spanish that is jibberish, and nothing less than a cop-out. Don't worry though, I understand. :tup:

LOL, I should have asked DAHILL where you were during the Alcorn game. Did you know you were going to loose that one???

Oh now.....it's only a cop-out...because you don't understand right...lol...exactly! I am supposed to be scared of you. Please tell me if I am..

One game...whoopti do......Do you want a sucker or a trophy? :rolleyes: I was minding my business just like grown people do, and like you should try to do.

That "lose", not "loose".....that's something you should be accustomed to ....dayum you need to be in class.:D

P.S. That's Latin, not Spanish..;)

How were you minding your own business when you REPLIED TO MY POST??????? str8moronic, if you are going to correct somebody elses grammar you need to at least be sure your own isht doesn't stink.
That "lose", not "loose"
I'm sure you can correct that on your own. But all you can do is check spelling when you have no come back (diversion). You see some people make mistakes. That's being human. I don't spell check everytime I post unless it's a lengthy reply. Nobody is perfect. Well I take that back. Your 2000 football team was a PERFECT 0-11. lmao

So,

Show me where I lied Ms. Cleo?
Did you know you were going to lose that one?

Now can you answer these questions, or are you gonna divert saying I spelled isht wrong?:rolleyes:

How were you minding your own business when you REPLIED TO MY POST??????? str8moronic, if you are going to correct somebody elses grammar you need to at least be sure your own isht doesn't stink.
I'm sure you can correct that on your own. But all you can do is check spelling when you have no come back (diversion). You see some people make mistakes. That's being human. I don't spell check everytime I post unless it's a lengthy reply. Nobody is perfect. Well I take that back. Your 2000 football team was a PERFECT 0-11. lmao

So,

Show me where I lied Ms. Cleo?
Did you know you were going to lose that one?

Now can you answer these questions, or are you gonna divert saying I spelled isht wrong?:rolleyes:

I replied to your post, because I thought this was the United States of America..

For some reason, you have this obsession with Ms. Cleo...where did that come from? :rolleyes: Is she your idol..:D

1. Now you see, I will refrain from insulting you because obviously you are doing a nice job of doing that yourself.

2. Who diverted? the topic was originally about football...you are talking about basketball...:rolleyes:

3. You talk about our 2000 football team whose record is a PERFECT 0-11. I am going to give you ONE year to name how many SWAC Football and Basketball titles have your Superior D2 athletic problem has won. Because I keep looking for them in that trophy case. Please give the information...I thought not.;)

4. Did you know that you team was going to lose that game down on Alcorn's campus...so what is your point Einstein? :D

5. While we all are yet not perfect, make mistakes, and we are human...... you need to be in class. ;) The only diversion is your diversion of doing what you really need to be doing.:rolleyes:

I am still wondering am I supposed to be scared...:confused:

I replied to your post, because I thought this was the United States of America..damn, you're as lost as bluedog.

For some reason, you have this obsession with Ms. Cleo...where did that come from? :rolleyes: Is she your idol..:DYou seemed to know the whole time Alcorn was gonna win even when you were down by around 2 scores in the 3rd. Sounds Cleoish to me.

1. Now you see, I will refrain from insulting you because obviously you are doing a nice job of doing that yourself.I suppose you think you're proving some type of point. You must be under the impression that you are really a better speller than me, and/or I can't spell. :rolleyes: I'm gonna come back to this.

2. Who diverted? the topic was originally about football...you are talking about basketball...:rolleyes: Divert? Me??? Dude I don't divert. I replied to the topic, and you didn't like what I said and how I said it. Tuff titty. But ask yourself this, did I ever say we would have won the Alcorn game if Keith would have stayed in? No, all I mentioned was how the team played different when he wasn't in there. Of course you didn't comprehend that the first time. You were too worried about if I was taking away from Alcorn the little they have left.

3. You talk about our 2000 football team whose record is a PERFECT 0-11. I am going to give you ONE year to name how many SWAC Football and Basketball titles have your Superior D2 athletic problem has won. Because I keep looking for them in that trophy case. Please give the information...I thought not.;) You see this, as well as all other questions like this asked to AAMU is why I referred to you as str8moronic, TP is known as Stupid Pride, and Beans is known as clueless. If I really have to explain this to you.......... :smh:

4. Did you know that you team was going to lose that game down on Alcorn's campus...so what is your point Einstein? :D All of these spell checks and diversions and still you haven't proved not one point. As one poster would say....... "typical".

5. While we all are yet not perfect, make mistakes, and we are human...... you need to be in class. ;) The only diversion is your diversion of doing what you really need to be doing.:rolleyes: I'm gonna get back to this one too.

I am still wondering am I supposed to be scared...:confused: Where is all of this being scared of me coming from? Did I ask you to try and whip my arse (I meant to spell it like that :rolleyes: ) or something? Anyway you keep wondering. Have at it.

THIS IS FOR YOU PROFESSOR STR8BRAVE!!!!!!

It is sad to think you actually believe that. :rolleyes: I knew if the whole time Alcorn was going to beat you...they were a 2nd half team the whole season. You all loss plain and simple....and probably still would have loss if Keith was in the game..:rolleyes:
Okay assistant grammar Nazi, lets go to class. As you can see the first error. Shouldn't that be an "it" there instead of "if". But, I understand that's a small technical error. I'm sure you knew better. But what about your other sentence that's highlighted with red.

Loss - noun.
Lost - verb.

You see the word loss is a noun, and must be used in such form. Ex: "I am sorry sorry to hear about your loss." OR "Cut your losses and move on." The correct word to use for your sentence is "lost".
Correct sentence: "You all lost plain and simple....and probably still would have lost if Keith was in the game."
I would go on, but I think that is enough for today. Dismissed.

*walks out singing* IIII know you like to think your isht don't stank, but look a little bit closer and see the roses really smell like boo boo ooh ooh. :eek:

Actually Mr. SWAC

I was at that game and you are TOTALLY wrong.

Keith really couldnt move the ball. Your only scores came off of Alcorn miscues inside their 15 yard line if I remember correctly. The backup came in and move the ball better. He is the one that had A&M on the verge of victory until Jones stepped and put a stop to it.

Stepping out...please continue

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Actually GR you are COMPLETELY WRONG. I was at the game too.

AAMU plays-yards
4--9 missed FG
2-0 INT
10-53 missed FG
2-4 Punt
7-55 FG
6-15 Punt
10-67 FG
4-18 Punt
6-60 TD ......................................................Keith gets hurt at 6 yd. line................................

......... w/Keith out........
3--8 Punt
3--4 Punt
3-0 Punt
10-68 Downs
12-52 FG
1-0 Int

Re: THIS IS FOR YOU PROFESSOR STR8BRAVE!!!!!!

Okay assistant grammar Nazi, lets go to class. As you can see the first error. Shouldn't that be an "it" there instead of "if". But, I understand that's a small technical error. I'm sure you knew better. But what about your other sentence that's highlighted with red.

Loss - noun.
Lost - verb.

You see the word loss is a noun, and must be used in such form. Ex: "I am sorry sorry to hear about your loss." OR "Cut your losses and move on." The correct word to use for your sentence is "lost".
Correct sentence: "You all lost plain and simple....and probably still would have lost if Keith was in the game."
I would go on, but I think that is enough for today. Dismissed.

*walks out singing* IIII know you like to think your isht don't stank, but look a little bit closer and see the roses really smell like boo boo ooh ooh. :eek:

You make yourself look dumber everytime you post. This is _ _ _!

It is obvious that you don't have a life. It you spent as much time in the books than on the playstation and on the swacpage you would be a genius.

I hope you are reading this stuff you are typing...:rolleyes:
How long did it take you to look this shat up? :D

Man I tell you little kids trying to play with grown folks.:rolleyes:
Get a degree first please, and maybe we can keep this going..;)

Responding to your stupidity in the red....

1. You can't even spell "Huntsville" under your avatar, how are you going correct what I type....SO SAD..:rolleyes: It's over you can't spell Huntsville...and you go to A&M. SAD..a disgrace to the school. :emlaugh:

2. We won the game....does it matter... sheeshhhh. After this I am going to stop responding.......you are kind of slow.

3. Again, (for the slow bus people) this thread was about FOOTBALL, you brought up a win that A&M received in BASKETBALL. Now who's diverting.. :idea: do you know the meaning of the word? :rolleyes:

4. That's what I thought NO CHAMPIONSHIPS in Basketball and Football. ;) You diverted also on that question.

5. I didn't have to prove a point, you've already proved how slow you are.

6. Again, I am through with you.....You can't even spell "Huntsville" dayum that's funny and that stinks like shat...Professor!!!!!!!!!!!!
:emlaugh: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You don't ever have to worry about me replying to anything you post again...:emlaugh:

Back