A&M AD put his foot down on the Football program

Dr. J

Jaguar Nation
First, the AD suspends Brandon "It takes a Thief" Reed indefinitely from the football team and then put Cooper Pay raise on hold.....

The plot thickens... is something brewing on the hill....

We all know Cooper will play Reed just to win, regardless of his character....

Reed suspended indefinitely

Alabama A&M athletic director Jim Martin said Saturday night that defensive back Brandon Reed has been suspended indefinitely by the athletic department for disciplinary reasons.

Reed, who has been in and out of trouble during his career at Auburn and A&M, was on the sideline in street clothes Saturday night.

An All-Southwestern Athletic Conference pick last season, Reed missed the season opener against Tennessee State with a pulled hamstring. He played in A&M's 30-7 loss to Grambling, recording four tackles.

Neither coach Ron Cooper nor Martin would say when, or if, Reed would return.

Wait on extension extended

Cooper's contract extension has been put on hold, Martin said Saturday night.

Cooper, who has one year left on a five-year deal, was to have been presented with a three-year extension last week, but with the recent tragedies and some other issues, Martin said he wasn't able to complete the deal.

''I've been tied down with other things,'' Martin said. ''It should have been cleared up, but I've had to put it on hold until I get some other things cleared up.

''We got involved with some things over the summer and didn't get it worked out like we should have.''

Martin said he hoped to get a deal done in the coming weeks, but if it didn't get done, he said he saw no reason why the matter couldn't be resolved.

I said this ish way back......

I laughed @ the mutt pound when they got on the board talkin' about STUPER COOPER'S raise.......

After working for " HBCU" administration, I know for a fact that things can "mysteriously" get lost when isht hits the fan....

I will apologize to the AMMU administration though...I called them DUMB for paying for an unproven product(Cooper)....in actuality they've got some sense!!!!:D

What are you rambling about on here now Dr. Phibes? What do you mean where are we? You read the article didn't you? Or did you have someone read it to you...you have revealed yourself as being somewhat slow. It explains everything. You have not read any posts from anyone from AAMU trying to refute it. Cooper has never played any ineligible players before. Hell, if that were the case, Hambrick would still be here. That was a lame attempt at smack, but then again, all the attemps you've made have been. Give it a rest, why don't ya.

What would you like to know?

One thing for sure you have to know when to play and when to fold.

Maybe Coop is waiting until he win the SCG before he sign the
contract extension.

All we can tell you the offer was made and it was up to the coach to sign.

This is just like the oneside kick, it will surprise you.

He could go 10-2 this season and then you all will be trying to hire him.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

It was suppose to be a done deal at the Valley game, but we all know do the terrible event on 9-11, the game wasn't played. To learn that it has been placed on hold, could be the wiser avenue to direction. Wait and see how the season pans out....

1-2 and little offense doesn't sound like raises to me...

Do you get raises on your job for average and subpar performance?

I just thought since you knew alot about AAMU......oh nevermind!

are you the president of the Athens SU alumni chapter?

Wait a minute...hell no :redhot:

Coopers extention is on hold? 0-8, what are you doing?
Yall better sign Cooper now before it is too late.
Please hurry up and sign Cooper now.
I dont think this is fair. Cooper took you to the SCG last year, and just one
year later you wont give him an extention? Where is the loyalty?
Where is the love? (Getting my "Cooper must stay" sign together)

No justice no peace, No justice no peace

Not resigning Cooper could be a huge mistake on your part.
I wouldnt play another game without Coopers name on a
brand new 5 year contract with a 20% raise. I know you
guys can do it...get it done....please.

You better hurry up before one of those white schools comes a callin.

Mighty Dog do you have any info on Dr. J? he is the president of the SU ALUMNI Chapter-Athens!!!!!

Tim Jag send help

He LIVES in Athens... that tells a lot about what his SU degree did for him... I bet he works at one of those Fruit of the Loom plants in Athens or maybe the neighborhood SUPER WALMART.

Originally posted by DAHILL
He LIVES in Athens... that tells a lot about what his SU degree did for him... I bet he works at one of those Fruit of the Loom plants in Athens or maybe the neighborhood SUPER WALMART.

hahahahahahahahahah!:emlaugh:

I bet he is manager of the Piggy Wiggly so JSU fans yall need to get in contact with Dr. J.....you know he got that work!

<font size=1>::i refuse to say the word _ _ _ _ in this post::</font>

ATHENS????

He probably works at the Sweet-(j)Sue Chicken & Dumplings processing plant in Athens????????

CUT IT OUT

You guys are excellent at diverting attention from your doom for yourselves, but it wont work.

Who gives a damn about where DJ lives....where do you live. You live in Hicksville. The place where an injustice to mankind is going to take place on Saturday.

Athens...spam...Jockwash...and whatever else is not going to help yalls ass.

Now LOL at that

Get Ready why do you call Hunstville....Hicksville?????

is it okay if I call your city THISISACARJACKSON, Miss......

Im gonna talk to Mayor Loretta Spencer at the game and see if she will allow us to buy your little poor run down city! we start first by making everyone in Jackson look uniform and wear Jheri Curls.....but they have to be extra wet! the citizen with the wettest curl for a month will be entitled to shopping spree at the local Jitney Jungle

Get Ready...

You having fun, Bruh! I'm sure you are, but I just want to tell you the truth. I'm real worried about this game. We is gonna get murdered and in our own stadium. But, before we get murdered, our defense is gonna hit Kent soooooooooooooooooooo hard yall gonna need a bucket of amonia to bring him back around.

We are trying to get back to .500 and we are only a game away from achieveing that goal. SU wants us to win so that they may have a chance at their Homecoming. We are on the bubble Bruh! This is it! We lose and our season is already over, unless you lose a conference game. Then it's all about backin' that thang up! :D

It's all about the conference games. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by MightyDog
Mike we cannot hit him too hard because they will start a fight.

Exactly, MD! Them fools don't have any home training.;)

For instance, take a look at this clown standing there threatening the Miss. Valley Chearleaders...

7.jpg

<font color=blue>"Now who else wanna ph_ck wit Hollywood Cole???"</font> :mad:

This is sad...:bawling:

Outkast...send help! :(

Back