A Fishing Show With an AA Host?! Unbelievable!

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
There's a few things I thought I would never see:
#1. AAs running golf smack/an AA dominating the golf world.
#2. AAs running NASCAR smack/an AA dominating NASCAR.
#3. AAs running rodeo smack/an AA dominating in the rodeo circuit.
#4. An AA hosting a nature show along the lines of Wild Kingdom or The Crocodile Hunter.

and last but not least,,,
#5. An AA hosting an outdoors/fishing/hunting show.

4 out of 5 of my list were still in tact until I turned over to Fox Sports Net and caught this fishing show with an AA host. Make that 3 out of 5 things that I haven't seen yet. Boy, how times change.

Thankyou FOX Sports Net for some diversity in the world of sports fishing!:)

There is also a brother that was a rodeo champ. He may not be this year but I know I saw a segment on him and I even caught him compete once. Yo behind needs to watch mo' sports related TV. All this stuff is new to you. ahahhahahaha......

BTW I like you doubt if we will ever see a black "Crocodile Hunter" or "Wild Kingdom". Who the L would be Jim, if a black man is Marlin? There are a few brothers who are on the lower levels of NASCAR, one brother is ruling the Truck Series and another was an IRL driver so expect to see them soon.

Now when we see a brother with his own hunting show, that'll be a trip!!!!:D

Man your entire list is flawed......

#1. AAs running golf smack/an AA dominating the golf world.

well we all know Tiger, plus Lee Elder rules the senior circit, and was good back in the day. He just never got his props.

#2. AAs running NASCAR smack/an AA dominating NASCAR.

Umm well you must not be looking out. There are several brothers in the Busch series. The minor leagues of Nascar. There is a Nupe who should be in th Winston Cup series soon. His name is Buckles.

#3. AAs running rodeo smack/an AA dominating in the rodeo circuit.

Umm a black dude rules the rodeo circit. Wher have you been. This dude has won multiple championships.

#4. An AA hosting a nature show along the lines of Wild Kingdom or The Crocodile Hunter.

Okay...well this one...well ....umm ...

#5. An AA hosting an outdoors/fishing/hunting show.

This should have been no surprise. Brothers fish like white boys.....And there are more than a few on the bassmasters circut.
And a brother with with his own hunting show...well look out. That is one of my dreams............man you must be a city boy, else none of this would surprise you!! I have hunted all my life...hel my job is all about hunting.........City Boy!!!

Black Cowboys are almost if not as old as White Cowboys. Bill Picket who died in 1932 is a legend.

I have never seen a brother host a fishing show. But my grandfather, born in 1903 and died in 1983, was an great fisherman. I saw it with my own eyes. A person with his knowledge can host a TV show. My paternal grandfather hunted often.

Back