"A coward dies a thousand deaths"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You can have all the talent in the world but if you have no heart it's hopeless. Heart is something you can't teach, maybe lebron will man up next season...

I love putting females in their place lol. We talking about bball and he talking about a raper *points and laughs*

Jason Kidd beat his wife. DeShawn Stevenson raped a 14-year-old girl. I guess LBJ gotta start roughing up ladies for the basketball gods to bless him with a championship.

Lebron is a coward. You have to earn everything, nothing will be given to you. Been saying this since 05. Y'all just now starting to see what me and GR been saying for years. You still have people that are going think other wise but oh well that's life. Lebron is a decent player but he got exposed bottom line. D Wade shouldve went to Chicago but instead he chose the easier path and it cost em Bwahahahaha...

dude is a coward

I did admire his passes in crunch time though. Just so great how fast that ball would touch his hands & he would so effortlessly slide that ball to Chalmers & Miller in the clutch. He had such grace, such follow through on his passes...you have to really watch it in slow motion to understand how great it was. You can't teach stuff like that.

:spin: :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
dude is a coward

I did admire his passes in crunch time though. Just so great how fast that ball would touch his hands & he would so effortlessly slide that ball to Chalmers & Miller in the clutch. He had such grace, such follow through on his passes...you have to really watch it in slow motion to understand how great it was. You can't teach stuff like that.

:spin: :lol:

:lmao:

Sent from my Captivate

Back