7 Teams Changing Conferences and Subdivisions Over the Next 3 Years

how is liberty playing as a fbs independent? I thought you couldn't move up without a conference.

answering my own question. Liberty received a waiver to move up without a conference. One of us should really make preparations, do it right and move on up.

Lol... Exactly.

And they did not keep going back for more.

We actually played them again and beat them in 2010. The way Tuskegee have their way wit y'all you'd think y'all would be a little smarter and not talk at all lol.

We actually played them again and beat them in 2010. The way Tuskegee have their way wit y'all you'd think y'all would be a little smarter and not talk at all lol.
Sorry you got us confused with Bama St. Most of the wins TU got against was in D2. Now our country cousins on the other hand down in the Gump.......

we always hand out epic azz whoopins to our family Tuskegee... you just worry about them bringing jsue to mobile to kick yall azz up and down Ladd stadium lmao

I remember the article where West Alabama said it was trying to get games with JSU and Bama State and both were scared to play them. Not one of those schools or UNA thought we were running from them.

083.gif

Sorry you got us confused with Bama St. Most of the wins TU got against was in D2. Now our country cousins on the other hand down in the Gump.......

we always hand out epic azz whoopins to our family Tuskegee... you just worry about them bringing jsue to mobile to kick yall azz up and down Ladd stadium lmao

Tuskegee just handed you a nice ole L just a few years ago THEN got y'all to brang y'all asses to they stadium like fools for nothin. 23-7???? Really??

I remember the article where West Alabama said it was trying to get games with JSU and Bama State and both were scared to play them. Not one of those schools or UNA thought we were running from them.

If they trying to get games with JSU they can get in contact with our AD. It ain't rocket science you know lol. Either way, who cares? This ain't got nothin to do with the price of tea in China.

Tuskegee just handed you a nice ole L just a few years ago THEN got y'all to brang y'all asses to they stadium like fools for nothin. 23-7???? Really??

LIES...do your research on the series with OUR RIVAL then come with facts instead of just making up bullshit lol

LIES...do your research on the series with OUR RIVAL then come with facts instead of just making up bullshit lol

IMG_7959.PNG

Lol dude please, you wish I was lying. Here's proof they whooped y'all asses so bad they made y'all come to them the next year. If they're such a big rival, y'all should go back D2. That's where y'all belong anyhow.

View attachment 5006

Lol dude please, you wish I was lying. Here's proof they whooped y'all asses so bad they made y'all come to them the next year. If they're such a big rival, y'all should go back D2. That's where y'all belong anyhow.

post the series record and all the scores from the series inspector gadget lol ...Like I said TU is OUR RIVAL.

I HOPE TUSKEGEE DRAG YALL AZZ like I know they will LOL that's why yall gotta come all the way to mobile from a state over to play a d2 school you have no history with..yall look thirsty lol

Spady 3

smalltime jsu 0

Last edited:
post the series record and all the scores from the series inspector gadget lol ...Like I said TU is OUR RIVAL.

I HOPE TUSKEGEE DRAG YALL AZZ LOL that's why yall gotta come all the way to mobile from a state over to play a d2 school you have no history with..yall look thirsty ol

Lmao first you call me a liar and I prove you wrong, now you want to change it to the whole series. That L must've hurt BAD. No wonder they call y'all Annie Mae. Even Tuskegee beating that azz good.

And keep on hoping son, we gettin $250k to travel 3 hours for a W history or not. Y'all ain't got no history with half the schools on y'all schedule, see how dum that sounds?

You should get tired of looking stupid all the time. But then again you did go to aamu.

you worried about A&M so much you can't even get all the facts straight about the series vs a rival school....while jsue barely has money to stay open! now what school look stupid?lol

maybe we can get Pres Hugine to lend yall school some funds out of our endowment lol...

Back