6 coolest gadgets from CES you'll likely see in your house this year

Olde Hornet

The language translator is the one that I want.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech...-youll-likely-see-your-house-year/1016072001/

Somewhere inside the cavernous convention center crowded with TV’s we can’t afford, concept cars we’ll never drive, and stupid “smart” things we’ll never use (Alexa-enabled toilet…really?), there’s always a handful of gadgets that really can hit the jackpot of product-perfection.

That’s what I set out to find early-on here in Las Vegas. Here are my favorites so far.

Something new under the sun
The smallest new wearable I’ve ever seen could also be one of the smartest when it comes to protecting your skin. L’Oréal’s new UV Sense is a tiny tracker that fits on your fingernail. But the diminutive dot packs enough tech to give you UV, pollen, humidity, temperature, and air quality levels. It uses NFC to pair with an app on your smartphone and can give you reminders to put on more sunscreen or stay out of the sun altogether.

Price: L’Oreal’s hope is to price it around $40, and will give it a limited release in the U.S. this summer, before it hits store shelves next year.

Back