4 out of the Final Five in the Miss USA Pagent were African American........

Dr. Mac

Player
4 out of the Final Five in the Miss USA Pageant were African American........

...... I could tell that the other contestants were ticked off about that (LOL). Only one of the displaced contestants had the guts to say that she hoped Ms. Kansas won (the final remaining top fiver who was white).

Personally, I didn't think Ms. Kansas should have been first runner-up, but I guess that was the appease those who were angry.

Congratulations to Ms. D.C. But I think Ms. Conn. should have won. She was Tough. Ms. Minn. was my second choice.

Ms. La. was cute. She should have made the top five over Ms. Kansas.

Regards.

Nope, I kid you not.

Shocked me too. But the reaction of the other contestants was priceless.:)

Regards.

You can just imagine what some of those little white girls must have said to one another when they got back into their little private groups: "I GOT ROBBED!":bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I only saw a little less than half of the pageant. But one had to see it to believe it. Consider that there were at least five Black semifinalist. Miss Alabama, a semifinalist, was also Black.

Anyway, Miss DC was my choice to win it all, so I am very happy.:D Although I think that Miss Universe from 1999, the former Miss Botswana, is one of the better looking pageant contestants ever, I will glady take Miss USA.

Well, my plans have changed. I have decided to watch the Miss Universe pageant.

the final 5...

awards-5.jpg

Miss Alabama, a semifinalist, was also Black.
Yeah and that brawd was 6 feet tall....:eek2:

I am surfing the web and also like Maryland and Mass. But I am still glad that Miss DC won.

My Apologies....

To J-State Tiger,
I didn't see this post before I posted
on the other USA Pagent thread.

I just hate redundancy. :D

Back