3 Ways to Finally Pay Off Your Credit Cards

The best way to pay off credit card debt is, raid your saving account and pay off the debt! If you don't have enough money in your savings to pay off your credit card debt, you shouldn't use credit cards.

Last edited:

credit.com methodology is better than what you stated.

if you cant afford to pay off your credit card every month, then you should not use your credit cards - except emergences, not wants.

if you can afford to pay them off every month, then you don't have an issue. In this case you should look for no annual fee cards and cards that give you a return (points, money, etc...).

I don't worry about using credit cards and not paying them off every month, I decide when I want to wipe out all the credit cards balances to zero.:)

Last edited:
Pay off Credit cards with savings. Then rebuild your savings with the monthly payments you would have been making on the cards.
The idea is to put as little cash out of your pocket as you can. In an emergency you could go back the cards if you did not have enough in your savings.
If you use the cards, pay off each month. Do not repeat the problem.
Get rid of any cards that charge an annual fee.

Credit cards charge LARGE INTEREST rates, that some expensive debt, the only thing worse is pay day / auto title loans.

Back