24: Legacy - Starring the Guy Who Was Dr. Dre in Straight Out of Compton

The Founder

Logline: The new take features an all-new cast of characters and will be structured in the same style of the original series. Legacy revolves around a military hero's (Corey Hawkins, Straight Outta Compton) return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back — compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.

Cast: Corey Hawkins, Miranda Otto, Jimmy Smits, Dan Bucatinsky, Charlie Hofheimer, Coral Pena, Anna Diop, Teddy Sears, Sheila Vand, Ashley Thomas, Zayne Emory (recurring)

Team: W/EP Manny Coto, Evan Katz; EP Howard Gordon, Brian Grazer; D Stephen Hopkins

Studio: 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine TV, Teakwood Lane

-----------------------------------

Of note Corey Hawkins has a reoccurring role on AMC's The Walking Dead

I missed it last night. I could get my laptop to stream the the Super Bowl but not this last night's episode. I loved the 24 series. I will have to catch it on Direct TV Demand or something.

Last edited:
Logline: The new take features an all-new cast of characters and will be structured in the same style of the original series. Legacy revolves around a military hero's (Corey Hawkins, Straight Outta Compton) return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back — compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.

Cast: Corey Hawkins, Miranda Otto, Jimmy Smits, Dan Bucatinsky, Charlie Hofheimer, Coral Pena, Anna Diop, Teddy Sears, Sheila Vand, Ashley Thomas, Zayne Emory (recurring)

Team: W/EP Manny Coto, Evan Katz; EP Howard Gordon, Brian Grazer; D Stephen Hopkins

Studio: 20th Century Fox Television, Imagine TV, Teakwood Lane

-----------------------------------

Of note Corey Hawkins has a reoccurring role on AMC's The Walking Dead

Yeap, he's Heath on The Walking Dead.

Ok I saw both episodes last night. I am so damn happy they are not white washing it. Meaning his wife a dark skinned sister...and she's a nurse. Educated. HELL YEA!!!!

24 minutes into watching the first episode and I am impressed already. I am impressed that the brother and his woman are still alive. You know how they do us on Fox! Then he goes to the hood for protection. Interesting...

When I look back on what got my attention about 24 in the beginning was the fact that there was an intelligent Black president. I wonder how many writers for 24 are persons of color because I just can't imagine other screen writers in Hollywood or for Fox portraying Blacks in a positive light. Okay, I guess I am making to much of this. I will watch on....

Okay, I loved everything about the first episode except for those brothers and sisters in the hood. It's more so that the characters (or the acting) were not believable. On to the next...

All caught up...still not feeling the "hood drama" but everything else I like...typical and classic "24" where anyone could be a mole, the hero is mistakenly the villain, and so on....

You know in the other seasons, Tony Almedia was sent to jail. I wonder when he will come back? I also wouldn't mind seeing a cameo from ole Jack as well...

Jack is probably in Siberia...remember he gave himself to the Russians. Also, Keifer said he will not be taking part in 24: Legacy because it's time for someone else to take the lead.

I 'm enjoying it because of the black actors.

Maybe Trump will cut deal with his pals in Russia and get Jack freed!!!

Back