24-hour bug/virus

Na'll, back when I was 12/13. I do; however, hear of people "conveniently" having such just about every week, normally on a Monday. :lol:

hell yeah...I'm sure everyone's had a virus at some point in time. I know I have...it's the pitts. Can't do anything but stay home shat and :vomit:...just have to drink as many fluids as possible, if you can keep em down, and just let the bug run its course.

hell yeah...I'm sure everyone's had a virus at some point in time. I know I have...it's the pitts. Can't do anything but stay home shat and :vomit:...just have to drink as many fluids as possible, if you can keep em down, and just let the bug run its course.

I was bout to say, dammit- I know I'ain by myself. :lol:

Well last week was my first time having it since I was about 9. Apparently, it started with my nephew. He caught it from daycare and dat shat trickled down to me, his momma, my younger sister, my mom, dad, and NOW my grandma. :smh: :lol: What's funny is that me and my sister had the same thought- that we were preggo!! :emlaugh:

But when I went to the doctor, they diagnosed me with a sinus infection instead. :rolleyes: It wasn't until last night when I found out that my entire family had become sick one by one.

I was bout to say, dammit- I know I'ain by myself. :lol:

Well last week was my first time having it since I was about 9. Apparently, it started with my nephew. He caught it from daycare and dat shat trickled down to me, his momma, my younger sister, my mom, dad, and NOW my grandma. :smh: :lol: What's funny is that me and my sister had the same thought- that we were preggo!! :emlaugh:

But when I went to the doctor, they diagnosed me with a sinus infection instead. :rolleyes: It wasn't until last night when I found out that my entire family had become sick one by one.
Girl, when you're preggo, it don't do ya like that. You :vomit: but it's a difference. A virus have your ass not able to control that mess and it comes out on both ends...w/a major upset stomach.

Looks like my baby might have it, now. I got the call from the school at lunch and went over to get her. They said she was vomiting and had a temperature. When I got there she was balled up on her little cot. She got up and asked for me to carry her to the car. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow. But, she still can't go back to school until after 24 hours.

Looks like my baby might have it, now. I got the call from the school at lunch and went over to get her. They said she was vomiting and had a temperature. When I got there she was balled up on her little cot. She got up and asked for me to carry her to the car. Hopefully she will feel better tomorrow. But, she still can't go back to school until after 24 hours.

Awww po thang. ~hugs~ Have her to sip (not gulp, cause she'll throw it right back up) fluids and ginger ale. She'll be back to normal the next day. :tup:

But yeah, that's exactly how it went down with me......or should I say came up? :vomit: :lol:

Aw "L" yeah.........it ain't nothin' nice. There is a strain going around Huntsville, Al now that causes severe stomach cramps and will put you out of commission for almost a week.

:sick:

What's funny is that me and my sister had the same thought- that we were preggo!! :emlaugh:

Yeah my aunt took her daughter(who's in the 8th grade) to the doc last night for the bug/virus diagnosis and found out her daughter is indeed preggo instead. :(

Uh oh. :what: :(

It bit u too? :lol:

She ain't sick. :lol: Just sleepy!

I think my immune system put up a fight last night and won. I felt a little sick for a moment last night, but it went away by the time I got up this morning for work.

Anyway....Pregnant at 8 years old? WTH?

Why are y'all ohhhing? :confused:
I guess they'll just have a double baby shower. Her other daughter (17 years old) is pregnant too.

HUSH! :(

Should be, if she's in the 8th grade....such a sad, sad situation. :smh:

Nope. She's 15. They'll find out in 2 weeks if she passed to the 9th. She had to take the repeat LEAP test this summer. Same story for the baby daddy. It's a very sad situation.

Nope. She's 15. They'll find out in 2 weeks if she passed to the 9th. She had to take the repeat LEAP test this summer. Same story for the baby daddy. It's a very sad situation.
My goodness...sure is. Maybe she should try concentrating on her school work more, instead of fugging.

Back