20Memphis03

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
I say the 2003 reunion should be in Memphis. there should be no scheduled activities 'cause I wanna hit Pure Passion on Friday and Ebony lace on Saturday.:p :p

Who is going to arrange a gathering in Memphis or Miami?? These things are very hard to plan and I really commend the Houston crew. Anyone who is able to attend should go because these things are a lot of work.

Is it still coming back to Atlanta next year?? It does not look like I will be living here. Trina is gone and and so is Jaimal. Who is going to put it together?? Mighty Hornet, JSU-ATL?? Just some things we need to talk about.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Tigerpride, we already have some preliminary cities in mind for 2002 and Miami and Memphis are <b>NOT</b> on the list.

Originally posted by Tara
Tigerpride, we already have some preliminary cities in mind for 2002 and Miami and Memphis are <b>NOT</b> on the list.

*sigh* I was hoping I could go to at least one. Oh well.

*looking in pocket for some extra change for a ticket* :(

TP

I dont know where the Squares 'n' Lames (SNL) will be in 2002 or 2003. All I know is that real ballers will be at 20MIAMI02.

I commend the Fouston crew for their hard work, but fouston was a sad choice for host city. Fouston has turned the great TSPN reunion into a rolling blackout. After reviewing american cities from the Pineapple to the Big Apple. I have decided that MIAMI aka the 3 0 5, aka MetroDade is the perfect choice.

Things will be done differently at 20MIAMI02 I might provide yall with some circle sammiches from publix, but you wont get full from 20MIAMI02. Imma be at the Cheesecake Factory, and at those resturants on South beach. $35 for some etoufee and some beers in Fouston??:emlaugh: Might as well drop that at the Cheesecake.

Having said that 20MIAMI02 might not be the place for you if you are used to living smalltime, thinking smalltime or being smalltime.

Well I say 20miami02 and 20memphis03 are the best choices. We can not be concerned with the people with limited finances or limited imagination. These will not be events you can bring your entire family to. There will be nothing but action from the time the thing begins to the triumphant end....

hell, host it in Baton Rouge or Shreveport.....central location, Jags can't duck and dodge and only an hour from New Orleans

better yet, New Orelans ain't a bad choice...

but Atlanta ain't bad......gives me an excuse for a vacation

scrap Huntsville, Alabama....half their folks are leaving

Not Me

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Is it still coming back to Atlanta next year?? It does not look like I will be living here. Trina is gone and and so is Jaimal. Who is going to put it together?? Mighty Hornet, JSU-ATL?? Just some things we need to talk about.

Not me I will be in Baltimore next year...shoot if everything go right I will be there by the end of this year...

:p :D :p

<font size=5>20Miami02</font>

Don't know about Memphis. Who'd coordinate that IF they agreed to have it there.

And who's deciding where we are and ain't having these joints??? Be mindful that the masses have a voice.:eek:

I fail to understand the need for all of this coordinatin'. Half you yall dont like each other anyway. My 20MIAMI02 goal is not to be cramped in somebodys clubhouse for a meet and greet. Doesnt take much coordination to say meet on south beach and well have some beers and waterguns waiting. Doesnt take much to say the women will hit the outlet mall in Ft Lauderdale. Doesnt take much coordinatin' to hit that Opa-locka exit and head to Cocos or the Rolexx. Miami is its own treat. Peeps will be free to explore the city. some might want to find a swap-meet while others tour Star Island.

Im not criticing anything tp. You are. I mean Fouston hasnt even gone down yet.

Have you paid your money for Fouston? I dont think you can say anything unless you have paid.

If you fail to see why we dont need coordination, then you are a sheep, that needs to be led around.

No, I have not paid my money for Houston but it is not because I did not want to go unlike some others. There is a big difference. We need to support our friends on the board for their efforts. ALso,if you have people getting things together and people still bash it, who the "L" do you think is going to come to some unorganized ish. I mean the most important part of the entire weekend is that we get to know each other and have fun doing it. I have no problems with Miami, I would love to go and I would go if it were coordinated but I ain't go to anything where someone says "er body meet by the palm tree by the grassy area on the beach where the DJ usually be at on Friday night. Im gonna have on a green thong....uuuuuh what ya'll 'gon be having on???".

I know how to support my own. I am happy that the one in ATL was a success and I wish the one in Houston the same.

Cant really help where you will be at TP. The Suare BGjag put together after the JSU/SU game was tight, didnt cost me a nickel and didnt take 10 people or $1000 to put together.

Maybe you can Fill me in. What organization is needed to say we are gonna meet up on the beach? South Beach is only so long... a few blocks. It doesnt go on forever. Ive only been there once, but if you watch BET you already know the spot. Right there where puffy got into the accident. If you cant find the spot I have a cell phone.

Miami is not Fouston. If you never saw another SPer, you could still have a good time. But you know everybody. you act like you would be lost. I think blublood is rubbing off on you.

Location not Organization

The Fouston Committee has great organization. What they do not have is a great location. Location location location! Who goes to Houston for anything? For all Fouston has to offer, the reunion could have been in Jackson Birmingham Baton rouge or Mobile. Biloxi is a better choice than Fouston.

To sum up, Miami aint for the small town rube that has never been anywhere. If you know how to make your own hotel reservation, know how to follow simple directions, ane arent afraid of other humans, you can make it in Miami.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL @ Blue

Thats all the coordinatin' we need. Ill stop by the bank and pick up some singles for everybody... Sweets can bring the big face hunnerds.

JST,

We might not need much coordinating, but there is a definite need for a definite plan to do something. Even it's just, we gonna have BBQ or Lua Saturday from 12-5. Everything else the way you just laid it out.

If we ain't doing it together, what's the point in everybody going to the same spot. I can go to Yoami on my own.

Originally posted by Robber
JST,

We might not need much coordinating, but there is a definite need for a definite plan to do something. Even it's just, we gonna have BBQ or Lua Saturday from 12-5. Everything else the way you just laid it out.

Agreed. I was just saying what I said hypothetically. TP was acting like he might get lost or something, if people werent there to guide hime to each location.

All I am saying is Memphis is a good place to go...

We can hit that passion on Friday night, do a BBQ sat afternoon, hit that ebony lace on sat. night and bounce back home sunday morning...

Re: All I am saying is Memphis is a good place to go...

Originally posted by Dirty
We can hit that passion on Friday night, do a BBQ sat afternoon, hit that ebony lace on sat. night and bounce back home sunday morning...
Thats what i call coordination!

That ebony lace ideal is not bad, they got some thick fine women in there. Its right off of hwy 51-Elvis Presley!!

Re: All I am saying is Memphis is a good place to go...

Originally posted by Dirty

LMAO@Dirty

I'm there! :emlaugh:

Hey Fellas......
I went to Ebony Lace last night. It was the bomb. Azz and Tits everywhere.

20MEMPHIS03

Re: Re: All I am saying is Memphis is a good place to go...

Originally posted by sigma4life

Hey Fellas......
I went to Ebony Lace last night. It was the bomb. Azz and Tits everywhere.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Back