2023 Transfer Portal IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like FAMU has taken a page out of Prime's book. There is a lot of talent on both teams this year. The Orange Blossom Classic is high stakes for certain this season. The winner of it might take the east.

Valley took advantage of those 57 scholarships

We got FBS transfers but in places of need (mostly on defense)

I don't think any of the bama state transfers that went there played in their loss to (checks notes) UMASS. what's the point if you aren't playing?
Hmmmm…Interesting. A former Hornet player recruited them. Oh well, hopefully they got their COA stipends.

I don't think any of the bama state transfers that went there played in their loss to (checks notes) UMASS. what's the point if you aren't playing?
Wow that's crazy. Why recruit top talent away from the Swac is you aren't going to utilize them.
Well hopefully the bama state guys weren't grad xfers like him. He running out of time and possibly this is his last season

Wow that's crazy. Why recruit top talent away from the Swac is you aren't going to utilize them.
Well hopefully the bama state guys weren't grad xfers like him. He running out of time and possibly this is his last season
I keep making the mistake of nm state instead of new mexico. we'll see what kind of playing time they get. all 3 are listed as starters. they play texas a&m on saturday. they put this out a few days ago.
1693339581593.png

He is not the only one and it seems to be more common with people in that was in the second phase of transfers, but the thing is they should of known ahead of the time that since we are not in lockdown anymore the NCAA was going to tighten up on the transfer waivers that would allow a player to play right away instead of seating out a season. With Tyler Brown case he is saying mental health played a role, which is understandable given what happen at the first school but to transfer again this time from JSU to CU at the same time his coach leaves for CU is something that would be something that board would consider. We had a player that was at Central and he transfer to another school and then transferred a second time to UNC, even with the governor writing a letter on his behalf he got denied. The NCAA is not dumb, as the guy left Central because the MEAC schools cancel their season during lockdown and then he transfer to school that did play (he played for two years), then transfer to UNC.

To be honest there is a certain way to write these letters to get waivers approved and based on what I seen with some of the guys that got denied it was a clearly their transfer was a football moved because they mention football way too much in their letter. As one of the CU former QBs got his wavier denied too.

Say Cuz?!?!?! @Lenard You see this?!!
Cuz, I saw it but tried to stay away from it. As SOON as I saw the "news," I changed my pick from sTu to Grambling. Mr Body is still Mr Body so w/ him being out, I don't trust any game that sTu plays. They have a strong run-game and hella' WRs. They have a hella' DL (seriously). Those 2 DTs in the middle are straight up power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back