2023 - 2024 Transfer Portal V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, we did kick yall ass. So, you did get that part right.

View attachment 18810
Look at this guy ^^^^^^^^
Have yall ever beat a GOOD JSU team? I think NOT!!
When we first came to the SWAC, we heard that all of JSU teams were GOOD. Are you now saying that most of JSU teams are bad and that you can only beat us the few times when you have a good team? We can agree with you. Lol.

When we first came to the SWAC, we heard that all of JSU teams were GOOD. Are you now saying that most of JSU teams are bad and that you can only beat us the few times when you have a good team? We can agree with you. Lol.
Beat yall a few times? Wait, I thought you all was an Engineering School? They don't teach yall math up their in those hills? What Engineering are they teaching yall? A few times? WTF?!?!?!!!

While you guys are bickering, Willie is loading up. We’ll send the final list soon. The champs are reloading.😊
R73,
My exact thoughts! However, those JSU fans will bring the worst out of you. There hatred was more geared toward Southern and Grambling in the past. Congrats on your SWAC Championship and National Championship. Well deserved!

R73,
My exact thoughts! However, those JSU fans will bring the worst out of you. There hatred was more geared toward Southern and Grambling in the past. Congrats on your SWAC Championship and National Championship. Well deserved!
Thank you. I’m sure that everyone is going to get better because Willie is showing what it takes in recruiting and using portal.

Well, we did kick yall ass. So, you did get that part right.

View attachment 18810
Look at this guy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^legs all crossed up like TD Jakes

Have yall ever beat a GOOD JSU team? I think NOT!!
You JSU people really live in fantasy land. We beat you in Birmingham when you were the SWAC champions when we were D2. In fact we embarrassed you just like with the running ⏰. 🤣

We've been in the SWAC since 1997 and JSU only has 3 championships to our 2. Bottom tricks is what you are. DEION is gone bottom 🦬

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ninja, we asked for AIR dog. Not a wack ass attack dog. But since you’re here, can you refill the Gatorade bottle…. You’re a little low on the Bobby Que Sauce.
2dapoint jsu's statements of superiority are often followed by Buffalo Billish behavior, Sweptember, Losstober, Nowinvember, the coach telling fans they don't know football, and the final straw " dayum all yall". But carry on

While you guys are bickering, Willie is loading up. We’ll send the final list soon. The champs are reloading.😊
We got our first 14 and more are on the way. Frankly, all we need is a competent qb that can run the system and a couple of fast, sure handed receivers to give stretch the field. The qb we signed looked capable of moving the ball efficiently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back