2022 SWAC Basketball Tournament Brackets

That Alcorn vs PV matchup is going to very interesting, though all of them will….That second round game vs Jackson women will be one to keep an eye on as well….
Indeed, all of the matchups should be interesting. I cannot recall a SWAC tourney, at least on the men's side, where any team from 1 thru 8 could take the 'ship. On the women's side, I would not be surprised if JSU did not win the championship.

Last edited:
Indeed, all of the matchups should be interesting. I cannot recall a SWAC tourney, at least on the men's side, where any team from 1 thru 8 could take the 'ship. On the women's side, I would not be surprised if JSU did not win the championship.
That Alcorn vs PV matchup is going to very interesting, though all of them will….That second round game vs Jackson women will be one to keep an eye on as well….
The PV/Alcorn game is going to be a must see in the first round. I can see any of six teams walking away with the championship.

I would

An 8th seed that can win it all… easily.

Green is something.

This team is scary. I don’t like playing them first lol
Nahhhhhh, y'all good. Kennerson has been giving them nothing lately on offense. The Pete girl is carrying too much weight to be of much help for long stretches down low. One on five is not going to work.

Nahhhhhh, y'all good. Kennerson has been giving them nothing lately on offense. The Pete girl is carrying too much weight to be of much help for long stretches down low. One on five is not going to work.

But guess what. We beat them then we play who next? Lol the winner of SU/TXSU.

This one big ole trap 🪤 😂 You know Cynt coming for us if she see us again.

An 8th seed that can win it all… easily.

Green is something.

This team is scary. I don’t like playing them first lol
As you know they're not really playing like an "8th seed" more like a 2, 3 or 4th seed tbh. We need to pester her with Rogan from the outside and lock down on that little sniper.

The men's bracket is crazy. Every team split their matchup during the regular season except gram who swept 3 seeded su.

Back