2022 Grambling State Football Schedule

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man.... when I see a schedule that has JSU, AAMU, GSU, SU, FAMU, correctable BCU, Alcorn St, surging MVSU, & surging sTu, I think brutal scheduling.

Never-mind any schedule which has doormat PVAMU on it. Just look past our returning 9 on offense and returning 9 on defense lol. Our cupboard is bare.
We would not want it any other way. We Grambling baby - enjoy the return to glory tour!

Looks like Grambling will be our homecoming game. Our homecoming is always either the last week in September or first week in October. We've played them several times for our homecoming anyway since being in the SWAC.

Last edited:
O it gets worse

I know, 2 OOC Swac games...

How when gram is not in our rotational schedule this upcoming season?

When you have all these athletes coming in and you don't play no decent OOC schools besides TnSt. Then you're gonna hear about "why we not ranked" and you don't have no OOC teams to really compare too. They alreayd try to make us be inferior by dodging these other schools and this just proves their point.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
33-3 THEE. Y'all don't have enough talent to keep up especially after what we are about to bring in next week.
As long as Deion Primetime Sanders is on the sideline coaching Grambling will be favored. The talent gap is not wide, and we have a proven NFL offensive mind at the helm and a consistent championship pedigree unrivaled in college football.

Other schools may be spooked or enamored with J-State talent, but talent and championships are all we know. At J-State you roll with slogans like I Believe, but at Icon Grambling, We Know! Like Shedeur said, there is a difference.

As long as Deion Primetime Sanders is on the sideline coaching Grambling will be favored. The talent gap is not wide, and we have a proven NFL offensive mind at the helm and a consistent championship pedigree unrivaled in college football.

Other schools may be spooked or enamored with J-State talent, but talent and championships are all we know. At J-State you roll with slogans like I Believe, but at Icon Grambling, We Know! Like Shedeur said, there is a difference.
Bruh the talent gap is WIDE. Y'all are recruiting starters. We are recruiting depth. Your team went 4-7 while mine went 11-2 with 9 freshmen starting. Y'all ain't on our level. Your current recruiting class ranks severely lower than ours. As far as coaches, our coaching staff threw together a team that went 11-2 in the Swac. Your headcoach/TnOC only mustered 10 points (the other 6 came while the starters were out). We are not the same.

33-3 THEE. Y'all don't have enough talent to keep up especially after what we are about to bring in next week.
Have you seen what grambling has coming in too come on now! Celebration bowl didn’t humble you yet! Y’all have y’all first winning season since 2013 and omg y’all the best y’all are no different from any hbcu u can be beaten and SCSU proved that on national tv and look at the talent y’all had compared to Scsu being cocky does nothing Gram been recruiting just as good at jsu been hell jsu an gsu are the only teams getting in players !! Y’all can be beaten!

Back