Wow, we play SIAC champ, MEAC/Celebration bowl champ, UNC and the SWAC. This is tough but as coach says “to be the best, you have to play the best…

I see 6-7 wins max … money games are important … but putting it right before a very big game with JSU idk about that decision. Losses … UNC , JSU, SC State (Famu doesn’t have a good track record in Orangeburg) , Grambling (tough to win in the hole especially with this new Grambling) or SU (Famu not beating both this year they’ll split Louisiana) , and BCU is a toss up but I’ll give Famu the edge however.

Final record FAMU 7-4 (ceiling) 6-5 (worse case scenario)

I see 6-7 wins max … money games are important … but putting it right before a very big game with JSU idk about that decision. Losses … UNC , JSU, SC State (Famu doesn’t have a good track record in Orangeburg) , Grambling (tough to win in the hole especially with this new Grambling) or SU (Famu not beating both this year they’ll split Louisiana) , and BCU is a toss up but I’ll give Famu the edge however.

Final record FAMU 7-4 (ceiling) 6-5 (worse case scenario)
I seriously don't think the MVSU and AAMU games will be pushovers either, considering the continuity they have in the coaching ranks AND increase in talent.

I seriously don't think the MVSU and AAMU games will be pushovers either, considering the continuity they have in the coaching ranks AND increase in talent.
I agree but valley and aamu have a lot of new moving pieces that will need to gel quickly. Famu has a lot returning including a qb or a upgrade if they go with the guy from vandy , and defensively they’ll still be one of the better teams in that department. Do we know valley or A&M QB situation? Has A&M found some gems on the defensive side of the ball yet for how much they went diving into the transfer portal? Big questions. I have valley winning 6 games this year and a&m eight. It’s just tough to win in Tallahassee in that environment.

Nice schedule Rats. Playing J-State, SU, and Icon Gram is a treat for BCF fans. I want Icon Gram to play J-State and FAM every year as it is good historical powers to play for the integrity of BCF.

Why is FAMU not scheduling any Texas Teams? Is there a rotation with the Texas Teams or not?
I think we get FAMU in 2024 or 2025, something along those lines. MVSU rotates off, thankfully, the way they came to our house and beat our ass unmercifully up and down the field and THEN took selfies on our logo. *mental note*

I think we get FAMU in 2024 or 2025, something along those lines. MVSU rotates off, thankfully, the way they came to our house and beat our ass unmercifully up and down the field and THEN took selfies on our logo. *mental note*
Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

Back