Houston Baptist at Prairie View A&M
Attendance: 8476

Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Central Arkansas
Attendance: 11527

Grambling at Houston
Attendance: 22998

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Besides the weather delay, how it was raining you know folks were not going to be sitting in a terential downpour like that. I'm surprised that many Black people showed up.
You’re right. It was pouring like crazy. I forgot about that. I was only thinking for a game of that importance so early in the season that more people would be there without taking the weather into account.

Jackson St at ULMonroe
Attendance: 21720

McNeese St at Southern
Attendance: 15003

Miss Valley St At Stephen F Austin
Attendance: 10035

Alcorn St at South Alabama
Attendance: 15204

Florida A&M & South Florida
Attendance: 29479

Alabama A&M at Bethune Cookman
Attendance: 4173

Houston Baptist at Prairie View A&M
Attendance:

Arkansas-Pine Bluff at Central Arkansas
Attendance: 11527

Grambling at Houston
Attendance: 22998
HBU vs PV: 8476

Well next week could be the first time we have a "home" game over 10k for the first time in a long time

Southern the ball is in your court

Besides the weather delay, how it was raining you know folks were not going to be sitting in a terential downpour like that. I'm surprised that many Black people showed up.
I didn't go for that very reason. I was hoping like hell that it didn't rain...but...dam.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lol excuses excuses excuses
C'mon, man, the whole world knows that southern Louisiana was ravished by Hurricane Ida and drenched by Hurricane Nicholas within a span of 10 to 12 days apart. Blue tarps on houses dot the area. Shelters are full everywhere. Thousands are still without power and running water, and Red Cross and Homeland Security personnel and vehicles are common fixtures. Yep, these conditions affected SU's football attendance this past weekend. But anyway, Geaux Jags!

Last edited:
C'mon, man, the whole world knows that southern Louisiana was ravished by Hurricane Ida and drenched by Hurricane Nicholas within a span of 10 to 12 days apart. Blue tarps on houses dot the area. Shelters are full everywhere. Thousands are still without power and running water, and Red Cross and Homeland Security personnel and vehicles are a common fixture. Yep, these conditions affected SU football attendance this past weekend.

They know, just like all them jsu folks stayed away from Miami because of Covid and Hurricane Ida that was downgraded to a tropical depression and dropped all that rain there.

C'mon, man, the whole world knows that southern Louisiana was ravished by Hurricane Ida and drenched by Hurricane Nicholas within a span of 10 to 12 days apart. Blue tarps on houses dot the area. Shelters are full everywhere. Thousands are still without power and running water, and Red Cross and Homeland Security personnel and vehicles are common fixtures. Yep, these conditions affected SU's football attendance this past weekend. But anyway, Geaux Jags!
I was just joking bro calm down. Lol

Coach prime said the fans didn’t show up. That’s a lie. When he looked in the stands it was halftime and god knows ULM band is not a SWAC band so hell yea the stands were half empty around that time,we were at concession stand. Other than that jsu side was damn near sold out.

I was there and quite surprised by the number being so high. I would take that as a win for BCU considering the least minute change to Thursday, AAMU band canceled, and the game was basically a mini hurricane 3 qtrs and a weather delay

Back