2021 SWAC Championship - Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Jackson State Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 3:00pm CT
TV/Stream: ESPN2

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!
The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know Deion turned this into a Texas vs Mississippi thing but I'm gonna call a spade a spade and send an early congratulations to Thee Jackson State Tigers. I never saw it for PV and I see JSU winning handedly ... maybe a slow start but they will run over PV. Ain't no way JSU losing in front of a pack house and during their first time hosting a SWAC Championship.

TheeILove Nation, I'm so proud of how ya'll showed up and showed out b/c I believe it positively impact ALL HBCUs. Sure I wish TSU is where ya'll at but I feel ya'll helped elevate HBCU athletics everywhere so that's my consolation prize I'll take!

See ya in Atlanta for the season finale, I already bought my tickets! Turn up and enjoy this while you can ... who knows how long JSU will be on top of the world like this. #SWACDominationATLStyle #SWACUnity #HBCUNattyChampsInTheMaking

Last edited:
Tigers🐯, it's time to put those Panthers away, like we did that other Agricultural and Mechanical School in Normal. Don't play with them like a cat playing with a mouse. 🐁

Congratulations to both programs for making to the Title Game. I called this match up for today in the Spring, so it always makes me feel great to be right! 😆

Deion is doing what I told y’all he was going to do at JSU, and my guy Dooley got PV to the title game like I knew he would. Today’s game is Warrior Skill (Jackson State) vs Warrior Will (PVAMU). Good luck to both fine institutions. Represent the SWAC well.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I'm watching the game ... doesn't look close to a sell out as advertised but still a very good crowd. I'm guessing the prediction of rain or the fact that JSU is the heavy favorite people decided to skip the game and prepare for ATL.

And JSU is infamous for a slow sloppy start .... I expect them to be better next year.

Back