2021 SWAC Championship - Prairie View A&M vs Jackson State Game Updates: 3:00pm CT

Meanwhile NC A&T sitting on the couch trying to figure out was it worth it now that they aren't going to be in ATL and won't get a check.
what i am movie quote GIF

Last edited:

Congrats JSU and let me say thank you. I have 5 kids. Two in college and one leaving in the fall. My daughters would not consider a hbcu. My oldest son was open to it but wasn't ready to leave home and is here at clemson. But... because of Deion at JSU and the success you're having he's like... I could see myself there in 4 years. I love Alcorn and Bama State but I really don't care which HBCU you go to because we're all family. I don't care which hbcu my kids go to, as long as you go to one. I've got a chance with #4 and I'll happily done that horrid blue if it's jsu. 🤣

thats what they get for letting THAT athletic director take control. A JSU-NCAT Celebration Bowl could have been one for the ages and gotten NCAT even more exposure, but nah they think the white man’s ice is colder.
It was incredibly stupid of NCAT and Hampton to leave in an effort to win a meaningless and expensive FCS title. The only titles I acknowledge and remember are the Celebration Bowl and the FBS Natty Champs ... I couldn't tell you who was the FCS champion last season if you paid me $1 million.

HBCU alumni care more about playing other HBCUs .... playing PWIs in football is a losing strategy. Isn't Tenn St. coach crying about nobody showing up to support his decent team ... it's because they playing PWIs that don't vibe with our culture which is a turn off.

It was incredibly stupid of NCAT and Hampton to leave in an effort to win a meaningless and expensive FCS title. The only titles I acknowledge and remember are the Celebration Bowl and the FBS Natty Champs ... I couldn't tell you who was the FCS champion last season if you paid me $1 million.
If they want to play in front of 4000 fans in the middle of nowhere, then more power to em.

the rest of us will be partying & fellowshiping with our HBCU family in Atlanta!

Back