2021 SWAC Basketball Tournament seedings

Status
Not open for further replies.

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
BIRMINGHAM, Ala.- The Southwestern Athletic Conference has announced its 2021 Cricket Wireless SWAC Men's Basketball Tournament seedings featuring the league's top eight eligible teams at the conclusion of regular season play.

2021 SWAC Regular Season Co-Champion Prairie View A&M enters the tournament as the #1 seed (13-0 SWAC). 2021 SWAC Regular Season Co-Champion Jackson State is the #2 seed (11-0 SWAC) followed by #3 seed Texas Southern (10-3 SWAC).

Grambling State claimed the #4 seed (9-6 SWAC) in the tournament followed by #5 seed Southern (8-6 SWAC). Alcorn State will enter the tournament as the #6 seed (6-7 SWAC).

2021 SWAC Tournament seedings (Women)
2021 SWAC Tournament seedings (Men)

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Is it just me or is there something unusual in the pairings and timing of the games on the Women's side on the first day of the Tourney?!! Since when does the #1 seed play the late game on day one while the #2 seed gets a chance to play the early game and kick back and rest up while watching the #1 seed play later that afternoon???! 😒

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We are just happy to be here

Told you, you get that bump over our girls...

Them: Catch Covid and cancel games
Also them: How did Jackson state avoid Texas

Make it make sense Jesus

Y'all caught Covid for the 1st round of games then avoided stu when they tried to play y'all the 2nd time around. They stayed in Jackson some extra days to play and y'all ran away from them. We tried to schedule a makeup game a few Thursday's ago and y'all didn't want none of that.

Am I reading the schedule correctly? Neither of the Alabama men's teams made the tourney: is that accurate? No Alabama men's basketball at the tourney being held in Alabama's largest city.

Jackson was the one spreading it in Houston - as soon as they left Texas all hell broke loose. The schedules don't lie
Nawl, that's just not true! Houston is its own hot spot! Even last year when our WBB team went there and stayed over for some "Retail Therapy" after a tough loss to TxSU, they all got sick with some Texas bug! They were ill when they played so poorly against PV a day or so later!

Nawl, that's just not true! Houston is its own hot spot! Even last year when our WBB team went there and stayed over for some "Retail Therapy" after a tough loss to TxSU, they all got sick with some Texas bug! They were ill when they played so poorly against PV a day or so later!

they ate too much at Pappadeaux's lol

Am I reading the schedule correctly? Neither of the Alabama men's teams made the tourney: is that accurate? No Alabama men's basketball at the tourney being held in Alabama's largest city.
Look this is not fact based on researching those two schools but I think one might still be on some type of probation based on some recruiting violations a couple years ago and the other....may not have made the cut.

Told you, you get that bump over our girls...

Y'all caught Covid for the 1st round of games then avoided stu when they tried to play y'all the 2nd time around. They stayed in Jackson some extra days to play and y'all ran away from them. We tried to schedule a makeup game a few Thursday's ago and y'all didn't want none of that.
All lies except that first sentence. Don't cancel then ask why we didn't play y'all. That's dumb. As far as sTu Jackson was shut down till Thursday. You sound crazy talking about somebody avoided sTu. I guess Reed avoided that sorry arse Coop team too huh 😆. Y'all can stop with the lies and excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back