2021 Fall HBCU bands.

tony11

After this covid I think bands will step it up field shows should be better and stand should be better too. With extra practice we heard bands clean up time clean up bands and we saw that ( bama st ) I always said a smaller bama st always sounded better key note 00-01 02 small band sounded great. I expect these fall bands to sound better. I also expect Norfolk to wake up alot of bands in Houston next month

After this covid I think bands will step it up field shows should be better and stand should be better too. With extra practice we heard bands clean up time clean up bands and we saw that ( bama st ) I always said a smaller bama st always sounded better key note 00-01 02 small band sounded great. I expect these fall bands to sound better. I also expect Norfolk to wake up alot of bands in Houston next month

Norfolk is the best kept secret in the HBCU band world. If they were located further south they’d be way more popular. One of the only MEAC bands I like.

The small Bama State does sound good. When I was in the MMH we were damn near 400 strong. We weren’t as clean but we were still a force. I’m liking the direction the program is going.

Id like to see if the Boom can keep up their momentum for the past 3-6 years and remain the top band in the land.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I wish we could trade AAMU & BCU for Tennessee State and Norfolk :(

switch out UAPB for Talladega while we’re at it as well

I wish we could trade AAMU & BCU for Tennessee State and Norfolk :(

switch out UAPB for Talladega while we’re at it as well
I question your ear now because aamu sound better than bama st I'll take them out before aamu sorry. No offense ijs. Aamu looks and sounds great and has been consistent.

I question your ear now because aamu sound better than bama st I'll take them out before aamu sorry. No offense ijs. Aamu looks and sounds great and has been consistent.

AAMU is boring as hell. They lucky FAMU & Cookman’s boring asses are in the SWAC now to take the heat off them

Norfolk is the best kept secret in the HBCU band world. If they were located further south they’d be way more popular. One of the only MEAC bands I like.

The small Bama State does sound good. When I was in the MMH we were damn near 400 strong. We weren’t as clean but we were still a force. I’m liking the direction the program is going.

Id like to see if the Boom can keep up their momentum for the past 3-6 years and remain the top band in the land.
I expect Bama State to be 200 plus this season, PJ been recruiting.

i sure hope so. I know we’ll get a lot more views and will probably go viral this upcoming season. That white dude who was a drum major while in high school in Montgomery who went viral made the DM squad at ASU.
Oh ok. Yeah that will get them views.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
i sure hope so. I know we’ll get a lot more views and will probably go viral this upcoming season. That white dude who was a drum major while in high school in Montgomery who went viral made the DM squad at ASU.
I hate so many people think the white man's ice is colder but ASU popularity is about to sky rocket. But really nothing special about him .... he just got the rhythm of your average black guy but with blonde hair and blue eyes. Black DMs who been doing what he's doing just as good if not better will get ignored which is so disturbing ... it's gonna be all about "Vanilla Ice." I'm not saying he's a bad person, I'm complaining how society (blks included) worship whiteness and white mediocrity.

I hate so many people think the white man's ice is colder but ASU popularity is about to sky rocket. But really nothing special about him .... he just got the rhythm of your average black guy but with blonde hair and blue eyes. Black DMs who been doing what he's doing just as good if not better will get ignored which is so disturbing ... it's gonna be all about "Vanilla Ice." I'm not saying he's a bad person, I'm complaining how society (blks included) worship whiteness.

true. I don’t think most folks thinks he better I guess they’re just not used to seeing a white guy with soul like that.

I’m glad we have our white brothers and sisters in front of the band making a fool of themselves like how SU does

true. I don’t think most folks thinks he better I guess they’re just not used to seeing a white guy with soul like that.

I’m glad we have our white brothers and sisters in front of the band making a fool of themselves like how SU does
then how can you explain his popularity? subsconsciously or openly a lot of people think he's special (or better) but he isn't. and a white guy that can dance like blk ppl has been seen enough ... it's rare to see in person but it's all over the internet to watch. I instantly get annoyed when I see him b/c he's not deserving. A black DM at Auburn (his dream school) wouldn't get even 0.2% of the praise from white people that white boy is getting from black ppl. Make it make sense.

then how can you explain his popularity? subsconsciously or openly a lot of people think he's special (or better) but he isn't. and a white guy that can dance like blk ppl has been seen enough ... it's rare to see in person but it's all over the internet to watch. I instantly get annoyed when I see him b/c he's not deserving. A black DM at Auburn (his dream school) wouldn't get even 0.2% of the praise from white people that white boy is getting from black ppl. Make it make sense.

he’s popular because there’s never been a white dude who did the Jackson State style of drum majoring. I don’t think people are saying “he’s better than black DMs” when they look at him. It’s just the novelty of it all.

NCAT & Langston have had non black DMs in the past few years but they didn’t get the views like Justin because their style wasn’t flashy like the J5 style he was doing.

he’s popular because there’s never been a white dude who did the Jackson State style of drum majoring. I don’t think people are saying “he’s better than black DMs” when they look at him. It’s just the novelty of it all.

NCAT & Langston have had non black DMs in the past few years but they didn’t get the views like Justin because their style wasn’t flashy like the J5 style he was doing.
Wrong! Morris Brown had a white drum major (Ginger) and their style is flashy too. He's not a novelty but keep beliving those lies you telling yourself ... it's white worship and a white superiority complex in play the end.

Wrong! Morris Brown had a white drum major (Ginger) and their style is flashy too. He's not a novelty but keep beliving those lies you telling yourself ... it's white worship and a white superiority complex in play the end.
Are you serious man?!

Morris Brown hasn’t been around since 2005! I can count on 1 hand how many non black drum majors that have led HBCU bands since then. They are a novelty.

you sound insecure as hell.

Back