2019 Track & Field Season

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The TSU Relays start today!!!!!! Hooray!!!!

I am so ready for some outdoor track, because indoor track just don't do it for me.

The winning time in the men's 4x4 was 3:20.28???????? WTH!!!!!!

You all won TXSU Relays with a 3:16.64. We'll see if the Jaguars can be pushed to a better time in 2 weeks in the conference meet. However, I'm pretty sure that they have ran a better time than the above this year.

Last edited:
What are you saying TSU/BAMA?

Now, Herbert, I have a sneaky suspicion that you have been to a few track meets in your life. So, you know damn well what I am saying. LOL!! 3:20.28 this late in the season??? The SWAC Championships are 2 weeks away. Who the hell was running on this relay? Shot putters and discus throwers???

Last edited:
You all won TXSU Relays with a 3:16.64. We'll see if the Jaguars can be pushed to a better time in 2 weeks in the conference meet. However, I'm pretty sure that they have ran a better time than the above this year.

The TSU Relays are the 3rd weekend in March. This is almost the 3rd weekend in April. But anyway.....

Dear Auburn, Alabama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Troy State, hell anybody outside of the SWAC that has a track & field program. Will you please come steal Coach Beene from Alabama State!?!?

I'm so ready for the days of old of my Flying Tigers dominating the SWAC!!

PLEASE HELP!!

Now, Herbert, I have a sneaky suspicion that you have been to a few track meets in your life. So, you know damn well what I am saying. LOL!! 3:20.28 this late in the season??? The SWAC Championships are 2 weeks away. Who the hell was running on this relay? Shot putters and discus throwers???
ROFL........

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL..... (Don't lose to them next week)

LOL!!!!! I am just messin witchu man. Hopefully all the SWAC schools can drop some good times at the SWAC Champs. The NCAAs are in Austin, TX this year. I so miss the days when the SWAC in general and TSU in particular represented well at nationals.

LOL!!!!! I am just messin witchu man. Hopefully all the SWAC schools can drop some good times at the SWAC Champs. The NCAAs are in Austin, TX this year. I so miss the days when the SWAC in general and TSU in particular represented well at nationals.

From what I see, it looks like Jackson State is coming to the conference meet with a strong team:

Back