2019 SWAC Basketball Tournament: 1st Round Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Women - 5:30pm CST

Mississippi Valley State vs Southern (7:00pm CST)

Texas Southern vs Grambling
Watch Live

Alabama A&M vs Prairie View A&M
Watch Live

Alabama State vs Jackson State (6:00pm CST)
Watch Live

Men - 7:30pm CST

Alcorn State vs Prairie View A&M
Watch Live

Southern vs Texas Southern
Watch Live

Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Grambling
Watch Live

Alabama State vs Jackson State (8:00pm CST)
Watch Live

Last edited:

PVAMU 44
AAMU 44
end of the 3rd qtr...

Lady Bulldogs out hustling the Lady Panthers and taking it to them and getting to the free throw line (19-28).

Question, they don’t reseed the teams? If we play Bama St. I can’t believe we get to play the lowest remaining seeded team?
Huh? What is the purpose of reseeding when you already know what your seeding is BEFORE the tournament starts? You already know who your potential opponents are before your game even starts.

Last edited:

Question, they don’t reseed the teams? If we play Bama St. I can’t believe we get to play the lowest remaining seeded team?
You're playing the lowest remaining seeded team because they won and the number 3 seed didn't. If the number 3 seed would have won, you would have played them. It's that simple

I expected SU mens basketball to take you all out. lol Yep, sure did. They really let me down. I now understand why there are no Jag posters doing that cyber-peacock dance they normally do. smh
We are happy this limited team , full of walkons made the tournament. We are here, our women’s team finished in first, without our best player.

We are happy this limited team , full of walkons made the tournament. We are here, our women’s team finished in first, without our best player.

It shole is quiet from Jag Nation since sTu put that beatdown on your mens team. I'm not accustomed to seeing you all w/ your cyber-feathers all slicked down instead of.... you know how y'all get down w/ the cyber-strutting and all... lol

81%2BVy6otR4L._SL1027_.jpg

S.U. got 38 problems but P.V. 0 ain't one Patron....LOL

@Bewildered (thanks Jay-Z)
@SUjagTILLiDIE
I understand your desire to speak on mens football since you have no mens team still playing basketball but we are not there w/ you brah. It’s still mens basketball season for some of us. :D

After we make it to the final 4 and win the nat’l championship, we’ll discuss mens football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back