2019 SWAC Basketball Championship

Where are the sTu posters? Come eat some broiled crow.

Way to put your panther paws on sTu neck and keep them in the runner-up position of Tourney Champions until our rookie coach get the troops back on their track to basketball SUpremacy.....Po sTu (LOL)

Congratulation on getting out of the 1 win conference tourney tier. Now you're right on Bama State's tail and have left AAMU & UAPB behind.

Way to put your panther paws on sTu neck and keep them in the runner-up position of Tourney Champions until our rookie coach get the troops back on their track to basketball SUpremacy.....Po sTu (LOL)

Congratulation on getting out of the 1 win conference tourney tier. Now you're right on Bama State's tail and have left AAMU & UAPB behind.

View attachment 6723
I tried to told y’all we are ascending. We’ll get #10 very soon. :D

I don't eat broiled nothing. Like BBALL, I like mine fried.
Herb, where are the other sTu alums? Surely they are not full from the panther buffet.

We have fried crow, broiled crow, boiled crow, sautee’d crow, baked crow, crow rare, crow medium, and crow well-done. Tell them I said eat up and enjoy THEIR 2019 regular season AND tournament champion Panthers :D.

View attachment 6723
Unbelievable that there is still ONE SWAC school that has NEVER won the tournament title (nor been to the big dance). 😣

Wait a minute! Two out of the 3 Power 5 conference teams we beat went to the tournament(Baylor and Oregon). How did we not get an at large bid? Especially when teams with 13, 14, 15 loses got in over us with a 21-13 record?

Back