2017 SWAC BASEBALL TOURNAMENT DAY 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

So with us still playing for a championship and southern on a bus headed home eating a cold bologna sammich and a bag of stale chips what do those 4 wins do for you now?
Ain't no cold sandwich over here buddy. We good. 1 more year and back to domination.

Fought? The only thing y'all fought was y'alls face against our bats.

We must have committed 50 errors from the 6th thru the end of the game. Hell, we committed 3 errors on one damn play!

What do you mean y'all? My G-Men were sent packing already.

You forgot a character 2009*

I guess @PsychoJag didn't understand the question

Oh I understood it but y'all seem to forget that we've won more SWAC baseball titles in the 00's than txSU has won in the entire existence of txSU baseball. As unbelievable as it may seem we can't win it every year.

Oh I understood it but y'all seem to forget that we've won more SWAC baseball titles in the 00's than txSU has won in the entire existence of txSU baseball. As unbelievable as it may seem we can't win it every year.

Most of our existence we had less scholarships than y'all currently have with ncaa reductions. Since we and other university's have funded baseball y'all won 2 championships*; while cheating.

No team will ever go on another run like y'all did because teams will continue to invest in baseball.

Most of our existence we had less scholarships than y'all currently have with ncaa reductions. Since we and other university's have funded baseball y'all won 2 championships*; while cheating.

No team will ever go on another run like y'all did because teams will continue to invest in baseball.

LOL@ "cheating"

We'll see......

Day2 is done and over with and y'all talking about non issuing to this thread

Time to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back