2017 Basketball Tournament Challenge

Another TSPN/HBCU Challenge??? Really??? :rolleyes:

2 Time Reigning Fantasy Football Champion
2016 Capital One Bowl Mania Co-Champion

Don't you guys get tired of me winning??? I mean, I flipped a quarter for every pick last December and you cats still couldn't beat me. :p:D:D

But since Fiyah apparently wants me to continue collecting hardware, I guess I'll give you all a chance to face the master one mo' time.

Anna T. Jordan Rimrockers in this thang. :cool:

Another TSPN/HBCU Challenge??? Really??? :rolleyes:

2 Time Reigning Fantasy Football Champion
2016 Capital One Bowl Mania Co-Champion

Don't you guys get tired of me winning??? I mean, I flipped a quarter for every pick last December and you cats still couldn't beat me. :p:D:D

But since Fiyah apparently wants me to continue collecting hardware, I guess I'll give you all a chance to face the master one mo' time.

Anna T. Jordan Rimrockers in this thang. :cool:
Don't forget the upset I pulled off in the fall. lol

I have the secret weapon this year just like I did in my 2015 portion of the title and it's located in the Ivy League.

It's time to be a two time champion!

Last edited:
Ya'll ain't ready
mjlol.png

I know yall were hoping like hell that I would forget to make my picks. But I didn't. And I'm here to reclaim my title. At last count, I have won this thing 12 times.

When will yall wise up and admit that I simply know way more than yall?

ummm Mumford,
Two time champion? bahahahahahahahahahaha
When? Where?

btw DCG,
Glad to see you register again. Even though you finish in last place. Year after year.
LOL

Princeton was my upset story and they came 2 points shy of doing it! Middle Tennessee just smacked me once again.

Back