2010 "Sonic Boom"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that is how you want everyone else do see it and that is the root of your anger towards JSU 'cause the masses don't see it like that. :lol: They see SU gettin ripped in half!

TP the masses KNOW jsu don't march worth a damn any more.... even CRIT showed her discuss a few years ago at the marching display jsu put on as she stood next to me...

Now we are on the net I am sure she will come in here and not own up to it but turn around and twinkle a little salt on SU's program... but the truth is the truth...

Last edited:
USA Today, its so funny how you get all excited when someone from SUcks tries to down JSU simply because they hate the fact that JSU is seen on the same level as them...as among the HBCU elite. Grambling is among the elite as well but not because of quality..your band rode the coat-tail of Robinson and still lives on name only. People don't expect quality from Grambling's band. But until someone from SUcks tells you that AGAIN, I guess you try to overlook how bad ya'll are.

Why would we be in SU vs JSU mess, it's a year around thing and seems like SU and JSU live for each other and focus on each other 24/7. Dude i'm from Grambling and i know what Eddie Robinson has done for Grambling and HBCU's to be exact. Eddie Robinson didn't create Grambling's Band, Conrad Hutchinson did that so why you continue to try to belittle and try to attempt to tell me things i already know about the band. I know the band is no where it used to be and to be brutaly honest, no band in the SWAC is on the level it used to be but we have had more drastic problems but i tell you this, the band is better and will continue to get better. So you can continue your beating down to make you feel better because it really takes a BIG person to do that.:clap:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Maybe Grambling just needs to stay outta band discussions... :lecture:

Did you march in JSU's band? I think you should stay out of band discussion and some others that didn't march because yall are the f_ck ups. smh. Don't know football or band, damn what do you know? Sheesh!:emlaugh:

Did you march in JSU's band? I think you should stay out of band discussion and some others that didn't march because yall are the f_ck ups. smh. Don't know football or band, damn what do you know? Sheesh!:emlaugh:

Exactly... ain't do a damn thing while in school now want to relive their college years on the internet....smdh

It's too late for all of that..

TP the masses KNOW jsu don't march worth a damn any more.... even CRIT showed her discuss a few years ago at the marching display jsu put on as she stood next to me...

Now we are on the net I am sure she will come in here and not own up to it but turn around and twinkle a little salt on SU's program... but the truth is the truth...

I have always been the first to say that SU marches better than JSU with TNState being the most creative but when you look at the overall product, JSU ain't a slouch. And NONE of that is my point. You sound like dudes from MS State talkin about band quality cause their feelings got hurt after JSU rocked the entire stadium. Your feelings get hurt when crowds prefer JSU. Ain't nothing you can do about it but whine bruh.

I have always been the first to say that SU marches better than JSU with TNState being the most creative but when you look at the overall product, JSU ain't a slouch. And NONE of that is my point. You sound like dudes from MS State talkin about band quality cause their feelings got hurt after JSU rocked the entire stadium. Your feelings get hurt when crowds prefer JSU. Ain't nothing you can do about it but whine bruh.
smh...

The crowd ALWAYS prefers SU band..... SU is the most viewed and copied band of all HBCUs for that exact reason Tp.. they prefer SU!

Why would we be in SU vs JSU mess, it's a year around thing and seems like SU and JSU live for each other and focus on each other 24/7. Dude i'm from Grambling and i know what Eddie Robinson has done for Grambling and HBCU's to be exact. Eddie Robinson didn't create Grambling's Band, Conrad Hutchinson did that so why you continue to try to belittle and try to attempt to tell me things i already know about the band. I know the band is no where it used to be and to be brutaly honest, no band in the SWAC is on the level it used to be but we have had more drastic problems but i tell you this, the band is better and will continue to get better. So you can continue your beating down to make you feel better because it really takes a BIG person to do that.:clap:

Bottomline: Ya'll suck.

Well, you got me on ONE thing... I don't know what a recorder is. :lol:

The instrument you played in the 4th grade.... don't tell me you are lying again....:lmao:

And WHAT 4th grader didn't know what a "recorder" was and took band?!?!?!

Tp..... brah...:smh: Ima have to start pulling files... all these lies....smh

The instrument you played in the 4th grade.... don't tell me you are lying again....:lmao:

And WHAT 4th grader didn't know what a "recorder" was and took band?!?!?!

Tp..... brah...:smh: Ima have to start pulling files... all these lies....smh

Maybe my school could not afford one of those or I just never knew the name of it. :confused:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
RECORDER.jpg

TP you had these you just didn't know the name of it. You probably thought it was a flute.

My daughter is playing it now in the fourth grade. They're calling it Recorder Karate and they receive different belts for each level acheived.

Been tried to tell yall.....

Only "ghetto" schools have recorders...

WOW!!!!

This has to be the dumbest band statement ever...

RECORDER.jpg

TP you had these you just didn't know the name of it. You probably thought it was a flute.

My daughter is playing it now in the fourth grade. They're calling it Recorder Karate and they receive different belts for each level acheived.

Don't "try" to save him now.....smh

You should have been shot Tp a PM..... :lol:

uum no. we didn't have nothing like that. Only a small grup of us were able to take band that early....about 30 of us. So sorry, no one was fighting over the recorder. :lol: We had more than enough of what everyone wanted to play.

30 members in ELEMENTARY is FAAR from a small group...

Tp you exposed yourself dude... time for you to leave...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back