2010 "Sonic Boom"

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 members in ELEMENTARY is FAAR from a small group...

Tp you exposed yourself dude... time for you to leave...

Well, gee thanks... I didn't know my school had it going on...thanks for saying I was in a top notch program (that didn't need a cheap azz recorder).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
uum no. we didn't have nothing like that. Only a small grup of us were able to take band that early....about 30 of us. So sorry, no one was fighting over the recorder. :lol: We had more than enough of what everyone wanted to play.

It's clear you nothing about band.... You don't even know the PURPOSE of a recorder dude....

:smh:

Prof K.. tell him the purpose of that instrument.... I promise you I know what his come back will be...
:lol:

Well, gee thanks... I didn't know my school had it going on...thanks for saying I was in a top notch program (that didn't need a cheap azz recorder).

You just don't know how much you are killing your band credibility... if you would have stopped.. we only assumed.... but you are further letting us know your sole purpose of coming in here is to boast any and everything jsu no matter how much you know about it. Right now it is clear you know ZERO about band..

So, how in the hell do you think you know about bands?

Through training watching and studying...Just like I know about football. I don't talk abut things I don't know about. YOu have never seen me discuss bball threads because I don't know enuff about it to discuss it (but I STILL probalby know more than 80% of the people on here).

Prof K.. tell him the purpose of that instrument.... I promise you I know what his come back will be...
:lol:

I don't care what the purpose is ... WE NEVER USED IT. We had a GREAT personal instructor with a GREAT ear and I bet he would school you anyday! :D

Through training watching and studying...Just like I know about football. I don't talk abut things I don't know about. YOu have never seen me discuss bball threads because I don't know enuff about it to discuss it (but I STILL probalby know more than 80% of the people on here).

TP anybody that know 2% about band can read this thread and know you know nothing about band.. so follow your advise.. stop talking about band, because you know nothing about it...

I don't care what the purpose is ... WE NEVER USED IT. We had a GREAT personal instructor with a GREAT ear and I bet he would school you anyday! :D

you say you was trained Tp.... if you was really telling the truth you would not be on here KNOCKING the "recorder" the way you are.... smh You simply don't get it...

I guess you are going to say all of your 30 classmates including yourself didn't need such a thing as a recorder because yall wasn't ghetto enough...

TP anybody that know 2% about band can read this thread and know you know nothing about band.. so follow your advise.. stop talking about band, because you know nothing about it...

Right cause I didn't know what a recoreder was...didn't know I needed to know 100,000 instruments to qualify sir. Bottomline... you hate that the masses put JSU on SUs level. You HATE IT! But ain't nothing you can do about it.

you say you was trained Tp.... if you was really telling the truth you would not be on here KNOCKING the "recorder" the way you are.... smh You simply don't get it...

I guess you are going to say all of your 30 classmates including yourself didn't need such a thing as a recorder because yall wasn't ghetto enough...

Dude, what the heck does a recorder have to do with anything. Dude my music instructors never used a friggin recorder. WOW. I guess they were not trained musicians...and in fact, one of them (my Jr high instructor) sounded just like dacontinent...he hated the high school marching band. He only had us playing Jazz and classical. ..and again, I bet he would school you.

Right cause I didn't know what a recoreder was...didn't know I needed to know 100,000 instruments to qualify sir. Bottomline... you hate that the masses put JSU on SUs level. You HATE IT! But ain't nothing you can do about it.

Maybe your instructor was the incompetent one and not really you.... You start kids off of recorder because stops the divide in learning how to read opposed to jumping on an instrument where you need to have a strong embouchure to produce certain notes which slows down the process of learning how to read. Do you even know what an embrouchure is? with out googling it?

Dude, what the heck does a recorder have to do with anything. Dude my music instructors never used a friggin recorder. WOW. I guess they were not trained musicians...and in fact, one of them (my Jr high instructor) sounded just like dacontinent...he hated the high school marching band. He only had us playing Jazz and classical. ..and again, I bet he would school you.

the recorder is used for BEGINNERS!!!! DAMN TP!!!!!

If you start a elementary group with 30 kids that have no experience... it only makes the director job that much difficult and painful... In other words your director had to be STUPID not use recorders for such a young in experienced group. DAMN!!!

the recorder is used for BEGINNERS!!!! DAMN TP!!!!!

If you start a elementary group with 30 kids that have no experience... it only makes the director job that much difficult and painful... In other words your director had to be STUPID not use recorders for such a young in experienced group. DAMN!!!

Well, how about this...we didn't use em (that I recall) and we were GOOD! The same group of us played together for YEARS...and that same instructor had been there for years (he may be deceased now) but obviously, his choice was not to use one. The END. Your little recorder theory goes out of the window!

Ya know, I think he had to start out playing a C note. Maybe that was an easy note to play or something... maybe he had us to do that instead of using a useless piece of wood. You trying to make me go back too far in my "rememory". :lol: All I know is we did a C note, then scales then mary had a little lamb, and in a few years we were rocking to "Hip to Be Square". :lol: I be you could not play "Hip to be square" in the 7th grade".

Now recorder that!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Maybe your instructor was the incompetent one and not really you.... You start kids off of recorder because stops the divide in learning how to read opposed to jumping on an instrument where you need to have a strong embouchure to produce certain notes which slows down the process of learning how to read. Do you even know what an embrouchure is? with out googling it?
Not only that but the recorder is good for small fingers, they're already tuned, & cheap to buy in bulk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back