2007 Alpha Phi Alpha Southern Regional Convention

AAMU Alum

While the 2006 Alpha South Regional is just a couple of weeks away in Memphis, Tennessee...

the 2007 Alpha Phi Alpha Southern Regional convention will be held in Rocket City, USA.....Huntsville, Alabama. The dates are April 5-8, 2007. More to come as information and details are made available.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Warndalyn said:
Sounds like I need to be scheduling me a trip, out there...:ebrow:

~W~...:ebrow: :love:

make sure you make the trip to DC for the COLDEST convention of the "ceuntry..." July 25th-30th, 2006. We'll need some of ya fiya in "Chocolate City" with all that "ICE" that'll be there...:swink:

That's not a bad idea. Warndalyn, I'll make sure you have a memorable vist to DC. I'll straighten up the crib a little bit. The key is under the mat.

Warndalyn said:
Sounds like I need to be scheduling me a trip, out there...:ebrow:

I think this trip will be handled best if you have a friend to join you, someone just as pretty, can hang with the best of them....some one like.......:idea:......nah.......no really me!!!

AAMU Alum said:
While the 2006 Alpha South Regional is just a couple of weeks away in Memphis, Tennessee...

the 2007 Alpha Phi Alpha Southern Regional convention will be held in Rocket City, USA.....Huntsville, Alabama. The dates are April 5-8, 2007. More to come as information and details are made available.

*sigh*

A Regional in Huntsvegas and I won't be able to attend....:smh:

I WILL be in DC this summer, though! :nod:

Correction on the dates for the 2007 Alpha South Regional:

The dates for the 2007 Southern Regional Convention of Alpha Phi Alpha are March 29-April 1, 2007.

2007 Alpha South Regional Convention is just around the corner. -------->

Brothers of Alpha South, we hope to see you here in Rocket City, USA in late March, (March 29 - Apr 1)

As Alpha South goes, so goes Alpha!

ALPHA SOUTH: Alabama - Florida - Georgia - Mississippi - North Carolina - South Carolina - Tennessee

2007 Southwestern Regional Convention of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. will freeze Houston once again March 22-25

Southwestern Region: Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma

The Southwestern Region of Alpha is filled with giants, men who are leaders in their community, government and on the front line for moral, legal, and social change.

2007 Southwestern Regional Convention of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. will freeze Houston once again March 22-25

Southwestern Region: Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma

The Southwestern Region of Alpha is filled with giants, men who are leaders in their community, government and on the front line for moral, legal, and social change.

The Xi Nu Lambda chapter(my chapter) is competing for Regional Chapter of the year. I'm there!! I'm leaving that Friday morning.

The Xi Nu Lambda chapter(my chapter) is competing for Regional Chapter of the year. I'm there!! I'm leaving that Friday morning.

My chapter will be competing for Alpha South Alumni Chapter of the Year.

Good luck to you brothers! :tup: Who knows, we might meet up in Orlando for Nat'l Alumni Chapter of the Year.

My chapter will be competing for Alpha South Alumni Chapter of the Year.

Good luck to you brothers! :tup: Who knows, we might meet up in Orlando for Nat'l Alumni Chapter of the Year.

Thanks! Good Luck to you as well Frat! Looking forward to Orlando.

Correction on the dates for the 2007 Alpha South Regional:

The dates for the 2007 Southern Regional Convention of Alpha Phi Alpha are March 29-April 1, 2007.

:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:
:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:
:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:

:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:
:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:
:no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame: :no: :shame:

I know y'all are having your District Convention here at the same time Plow. Ain't nothin' can be done about it now.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
7 more days until Houston. AAMU Alum, best of luck to ya'll at ya'lls Regionals in Hunts-vegas.

Alpha3 and Delock...PM me.

Back