2003 Reunion Date Set

Robber

Consigliere
The committee has spoken. We know we cannot accomodate everyone on the board, so we apologize for those the following date might inconvenience. The date for the 2003 SWAC Page Reunion in Jackson, Mississippi will be:

<font size=5 color=blue>June 6 - 8, 2003</font>.

Go ahead and make your plans to be there.

The itenerary for that weekend will be posted later. We are looking to have the events and fee set before the football season starts. You'll have plenty of time to beyotch and moan and send in yo money!!!

20JACKTOWN03 will be off the hook. Don't miss it.

Handle It

That is what I am talking about... Do the damn thing early and do it right. Hey asking ealier can I stay at your crib :lol: but serious I will be there...

Re: Handle It

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
Hey asking ealier can I stay at your crib :lol:
Oh no, baby girl. Man you had us sweating cleaning this joint up and then changed yo mind. You barred from this here house. Ain't even flo space fo you.

Re: Re: Handle It

Originally posted by Robber

Oh no, baby girl. Man you had us sweating cleaning this joint up and then changed yo mind. You barred from this here house. Ain't even flo space fo you.

:lmao:

I said I was sorry, how can I make it up to you. But I might have a man or husband by then so I would hate to wake up the baby being loud ;)

Robber, thanks for the early notice, and you can put my SU/JSU money towards my payment. I won't be wearing my SU jersey to the game that you like so much. I'm going to wear it a day early at Pat O's, so don't look for a win in September.

Battle Cat, get my room ready.

Toi, now that gramalum is my new spoogie, don't be mad when we show up together at the reunion.

NICE

Robber, I'll be sending you the keys to the reunion commitee site after I clean it up a bit. Knowing the date was good and I ain't worried about the price .....not yet though.

I need a picture that represents Jackson, MS.

Originally posted by D-NICE

Toi, now that gramalum is my new spoogie, don't be mad when we show up together at the reunion.

NICE

Bring her if you want and watch me act a natural arse on you.... :redhot: And watch you leave with all the kids. Let's see how she likes raising another women's kids. :mad:

Thanks Robber, I will be in Jacktown fo sho, I don't care what the price is. Just kill a hog and 'que it up. BTW, when I came to the last one, Get Ready did not show up, do you think he will be there this time????? A few ideas, maybe we can have a spade and/or Dominoes tournament and give the winner an award or small trophy. And tell mighty dog he don't need to bring none of that AAMU propraganda he brought this year. I am sure that Battle Cat will be in charge of the "Drank"?
20JACKTOWN03, it's on.

Lewis,

I am sure that Get Ready will find somewhere else to be during the reunion. Mighty Dog always brings some AAMU propaganda. And Battle Cat and Dirty will make sure the drinks are in effect.

Toi, don't make me backhand you. It's been a while, but I'll backhand smack the schit out of you.

NICE

Thanks for the early notice, Robber. I just hope that my family reunion isn't on the same dates. If it is, I'll be riding up and down 55 all weekend 'cause the family reunion is in Memphis.

I got some money right now!! Can I send in my fee NOW?

robber, I think we should send all registration fees through a screening committee. Remember all those who promised to attend the NO Reunion, if it was held in a central location, be fined or something. I am not talking about folks like GR, because he had an excuse, but you have people who has to work on the weekend or cannot get off like Mike Biggs. We don't need these headaches. If Lewis can stay for two days at a reunion I am sure anyone can. Lewis think SU will fall apart if he is not there. So Lewis would you like to be on the screening committee?

Robber,

You need to make sure to save a fat sausage for BluBlood. She may not make it on time and it would be a shame for someone else to have gotten the sausage first...

there ya go Blu.. all you have to do is ask.....

Won't be there!

Oh well...y'all have fun. :mad: :(

I TOLD you not to have it that weekend....I told you.

But oh well...:idea:...I guess y'all didn't want me there anyway.

Good luck!

Originally posted by Dirty
One monkey don't stop the show...

Of course, not. But since you'll be there...the biggest monkey will be in full effect! :p

But anyway...who's tryin' to stop the show???? I hadn't been like you in past planning where you attempted to dissuade others from attending.
I just said that I won't be able to make it. Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean that I've fallen on deaf ears.

Like I said...have fun and good luck. :cool:

Originally posted by Get Ready
DAMN ALL YALL

:lmao: :lmao:

C'mon GR, you know you wanna go.....They done brought the reunion to 'ya, so there's no excuse.....

Hey Robber!!! Let's have the reunion at Chastain!!!!!He'll smell it...

:D still laughing.....

A. I didnt say that I wouldnt be there
B. I wont if Dtown comes
C. How do you know I live near Chastain?

Serena Williams send help

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Of course, not. But since you'll be there...the biggest monkey will be in full effect! :p

But anyway...who's tryin' to stop the show???? I hadn't been like you in past planning where you attempted to dissuade others from attending.
I just said that I won't be able to make it. Just because YOU don't care doesn't mean that I've fallen on deaf ears.

Like I said...have fun and good luck. :cool:

aww shucks.........

Originally posted by Dirty

aww shucks.........

It's all good, Dutty....I just got aprior engagement.

That's why I suggested that it not be held on that weekend, because I DID want to come... :cool:

Back