2001 SWAC Page Reunion Photo Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

After recuperating somewhat...

Thanks Tara! The pictures are great even if the pink stuff had my eyes half-closed! :)

Lexxy, you did a number on them hot draws, errr pink draws, errr pink thongs,... I mean hot pink draws... :D

I was never more sick at 4 AM on Sunday morning than any day I can remember..... I think the pink draws & night air tired me out!

Can you say sleep until 11, run to church, take Mike to Copelands (find metal in food at Copeland's :redhot: ), go home, <b><font size=5> SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP? </font> </b>

I'm still a little tired! Thanks everybody! The food was slammin'! I don't know who fixed that baked macaroni or baked beans, but man it was the bomb! :D

<b>SuperJag96</b>, When you return from your Dallas excursion, please stop by tonight and get your food! :D

Very nice photos...Can't wait til New Orleans!!!!

PS: I'm :heart: ing those photos of the lovely SWACPAGE ladies...dayum dem jeans are nice:cool:

Took you long enough!

Those photos are nice! I am glad the weather cooperated with y'all ... and ME! :D

Looks tight!

06080008.jpg

Big up to SupeJag for holding it down for that Jamal's Apt Crew. Looks like he was gettin em right. Was that his hand under his t-Shirt or was he really happy to see them?

Where was sweets?? They could got PAID!

Nice pics. Who would have thought of me making this statement...but I hate I missed those hot pink draws!!!
embarassedlaugh.gif
Lex girl...you have to hook me!!! Dammit, I hope I can make it next year. If the mafia allows me to hang with them, hopefully I can see some of you during football season. :D

Hey nice picts. Y'all looked liked you had a lot of fun. I hope to be at the one NAW'Leans........

Looks like y'all held it down!

Great pictures!:D

I just have one question though:

Hey Prissy....

06160015.jpg

<font size=4>Wut in da hell is that sittin' between yo legs????</font> :eek:

It looks like....like...like...

:confused: ;)

Re: Looks like y'all held it down!

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Great pictures!:D

I just have one question though:

Hey Prissy....

06160015.jpg

<font size=4>Wut in da hell is that sittin' between yo legs????</font> :eek:

It looks like....like...like...

:confused: ;)
LMAO @ Nnnnnny! We know what you were looking at in the pics! :D:p :eek: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back