20 Beirut 03

ABE

Running and Gunning
Dear Kenn,

My name is Shaik Abdul Rahmann (no relation to Allah Hasim)

I currently live in Beirut, Lebannon. I will be glad to coordinate and organize your SWACPAGE reunion for 2003. We have plenty of security and a few facilities which have not been bombed out yet. We have the famous cedar trees everyone talks about. There are no strip clubs here (sorry Get Ready) but I am sure we can roast a Goat and drink warm tea (no ice- Robber wouldn't bring it) and SMACK until the bombs start to explode. I am privileged to a custom bomb shelter with a card/spades/dominos table. I hear this will be suitable for african americans such as yourself.

Please forward any inquiries about 20Beirut03 to my associate Dirty.

Dear Abdul Rahmann,<br>Next year we will have 2 reunions. You can host one of them. Yours will be called the CACB reunion (Cheap Arse Complaining B****), and your co host will be Dirty. Plan anything you want, just make the price low, like $20 (or $40 if you pay in Food Stamps). Limit the menu to Chicken and Beer. I am sure your reunion will get the largest turnout, and you will become a SWACPAGE Legend. Just let everyone know about 3 weeks in advance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Lewis
Dear Abdul Rahmann,<br>Next year we will have 2 reunions. You can host one of them. Yours will be called the CACB reunion (Cheap Arse Complaining B****), and your co host will be Dirty. Plan anything you want, just make the price low, like $20 (or $40 if you pay in Food Stamps). Limit the menu to Chicken and Beer. I am sure your reunion will get the largest turnout, and you will become a SWACPAGE Legend. Just let everyone know about 3 weeks in advance.

I hope you plan on going on a diet before the reunion cause you won't enjoy none of the food with the TASTE SLAPPED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...

FELL OUT!

Originally posted by Lewis

:emlaugh:

:lmao:

:D

Originally posted by Dirty

I hope you plan on going on a diet before the reunion cause you won't enjoy none of the food with the TASTE SLAPPED OUT OF YOUR MOUTH...

*oops*

:lol:

*fell O-W-T*

Oops! There goes my taste, right out of my mouth ...

Oh my!

:lmao:

Oh, I guess you can make all the foul post you want, and ain't nobody suppost to post a response. Grow up. You ain't gonna slap the taste outta nothing and I'm gonna be there with my SU shirt on having a good time. Like the old schoolers say, "Ain't nothing between us but air and opportunity" and what you gonna do , NOT A DAMN THING. You are just gonna keep eating on that chicken bone and sipping on that 40 oz. IF they charge more than $20, you probably won't even be there.

I think you got me confused Lewis or leroy or whatever the hell your name is.. Bring ya self on to Jackson... with your circa 1989 SU t-shirt on.. Noone will care. (well maybe Mighty Dog will) I will be right over --------------> by the cooler....

Machiavelli I can always start on your ass.. let Lewis take his whooping in solitude...

Dtown: Are you trying to say something? I don't know the translation for that S.U.-Nese...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY :lmao:

sEE,

Violence already....I knowed it. This is the reason we dont need to have this thing in Jackson. The Jackson folks gone get all bold cause they know they boys are at home and can call the homies for instant backup. Im trying to tell yall....lets do this on nuetral ground.

Back