Alcorn State........ 7-8
Prairie View A&M.... 6-8
Southern............ 6-9
Ark.-Pine Bluff..... 1-14

4 teams tied for 2nd

whew!!!!

say Noisy,
Remember when I told you last week that JSU wasn't a "clear cut #2"

and looking at your remaining schedule...
oh well.......

Uhh Mafia, how's that logjam I was telling you about looking? You laughed then and you can start crying now!

I've said it every year and I'll go ahead and say it again this year.

I think it's HORRIBLE that 2 teams are penalized by not being in the tourney. I will always say you should reward the top 2 teams with byes and allow everybody a chance to play.

If a 10th place team was to get in the tournament and win it, then so be it.

Won't no tie breaker be needed...all we have left are the BAMA's and UAPB. The only team that stands the chance to beat us are Valley....and we gonna have them in Jackson before a sell out crowd. They have nothing else to play for and we are gonna whoop them good.

TP,
Have you noticed that everytime you start saying how jsue is gonna beat the next team on your schedule, yall get your arse whooped.

I hate that JSU had those home games and cheated early in the year. Because of that, Valley basically ran away from the SWAC, since there was no real contender in 2nd place for most of the season.
:snicker:

btw, the flop theory is clear enough, even for you to see now.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
TP,
Have you noticed that everytime you start saying how jsue is gonna beat the next team on your schedule, yall get your arse whooped.

I hate that JSU had those home games and cheated early in the year. Because of that, Valley basically ran away from the SWAC, since there was no real contender in 2nd place for most of the season.
:snicker:

btw, the flop theory is clear enough, even for you to see now.

You will see who the clear number two is when we go to Bham. Regardless, we are the most improved team in the conference and next year, oh well. Hide the women and the chillen.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
You will see who the clear number two is when we go to Bham.
That's real _ _ _!!!!

setting your sights on being the "clear number two"

You're about to lose 3 games in a row in Alabama in the next 3 weeks.

btw, so it won't be said that I'm hating on JSU,
congrats to JSU for making it to Bham (at least, I think yall will make it)

That's real _ _ _!!!!

setting your sights on being the "clear number two"

You're about to lose 3 games in a row in Alabama in the next 3 weeks.

btw, so it won't be said that I'm hating on JSU,
congrats to JSU for making it to Bham (at least, I think yall will make it)

Mighty Hornet, JSU is not there yet but we are better than 8 other teams in the SWAC and we have shown it on the court. It would be a travesty for this conference to allow any other team aside from Valley represent us in the Big Dance. RIght now, number 2 is good enough given the current state of my team. We are laying the foundation....we got some major ballers coming. Anderson needs some men in the middle.....Don't cry for us.

Trust me, I'm not!!!!!

<font size=1>the biggest FLOP in SWAC history</font>

Correction: The biggest flop is your NCAA appearance. You all should never want to go back.

You all won't go back.
and thinking back, the only reason you went then is because the tourney was in Sippi and yall cheat there. Just like yall did for those early home games you had. But once you go on the road, we all see what happened then!!!!

FLOP!

SWAC CHAMPIONS MVSU 2003-2004

JACKSON STATE WE DO HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR AND OUR GOAL IS NOT ACCOMPLISHED YET. WE STILL HAVE THREE GAMES LEFT, AND A TOURNEMENT TO WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO VALLEY STATE AND SATURDAY YOUR COMMENTATOR WILL ANNOUNCE SOMETHING LIKE THIS " WELCOME TO THE ASSEMBLY COMPLEX WHERE YOUR JACKSON STATE TIGERS WILL TAKE ON THE SWAC CHAMPIONS MISSISSIPPI VALLEY STATE DELTA DEVILS!!!!" THEIR WILL BE A LOT OF GREEN AND WHITE AT THE GAME FOR THIS INSTATE RIVAL CONTEST. AND IT'S NOT GOING TO BE EASY FOR US!!! GOOD LUCK VALLEY STATE V- S- U ROCKS DA HOUSE!!

4 teams tied for 2nd

whew!!!!

say Noisy,
Remember when I told you last week that JSU wasn't a "clear cut #2"

and looking at your remaining schedule...
oh well.......

smh....Yes...and you were still WRONG LAST WEEK. dayum@ slow folks. lol.

Now CURRENTLY there is no clear cut 2nd. That would be a true statement NOW.

LMAO....he said VSU ROCKS THE HOUSE.....Lord, that DADDY dtuff is something else. lol.
Valley should know by now that if there's one SWAC school that aint scared of them it's JSU. lol....come on down to DADDY'S HOUSE. LOL@Valley.

I agree it's going to be a hard faught game...outside of that....jibberish. lmao.

Noisy,
Don't EVER try to insult folks intelligence like that. You were not saying JSU was a clear cut #2, for last week alone. You were talking about finishing the season there.

sheesh, to say that you were talking about last week alone is as elementary as saying 1 is less than 2.

Everybody knows that

sheesh, is it that hard for you to admit that you were wrong???

MH.... sorry but if you would go back and READ the thread you are referring to and the THREAD ABOUT JSU MEN'S AND WOMEN'S being #1....I think you will see that you were the only one saying anything about them FINISHING there. Like I told you last week.....(the same holds true this week)...it's not a matter of THINKING....You said who's the clear cut #2....and I posted the standing which showed CLEARLY that JSU was #2. lmao.....NOW THIS WEEK's standings show CLEARLY that there is a 4-way tie....there's no need to even argue things that can be determined so clearly by just looking at the dayum standings. lol. That was my whole point. ....am i surprised that you didn't get it..... nope. lol.

p.s. How was I wrong?,,,.....was JSU not the only team in the #2 spot.....?

dayum BAMA LOGIC. lmao.

ALL I CAN SAY IS GOOD LUCK TO MY TEAM VALLEY STATE THE REST OF THE YEAR !!!!! AND THE THEME AT VALLEY RIGHT NOW IS WE ARE NOT FINISH YET!!!!!! WE STILL HAVE BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF!!!

TO TALK ABOUT BEING SCARED OF VALLEY, IT'S NOT JSU I WOULD SAY GRAMBLING IS NOT SCARED OF VALLEY THEY ALWAYS COME TO PLAY VALLEY WHEN EVER WHERE EVER. MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN SATURDAY @ THE GHETTO JSU!!!!!!!!

sigh....did you go back and READ?

try taking that road....

Oh yea...you never answered a question i asked earlier....
Have you ever been to a game at Lee E. Williams Athletics and Assembly Center?

Back