1994 Edition of the Dancing Dolls

Dr. Tripp

I was looking at a tape of the 1994 JSU/SU halftime the other day, the 1994 edition of the Dancing Dolls were the best looking Dancing Doll squad I've seen! All I could say was "Dayum"! They performed to "Let It Whip" by the Dazz Band, they had on two piece gold uniforms. :eek2:

Originally posted by JSU
the 1994 edition of the Dancing Dolls were the best looking Dancing Doll squad I've seen!

I agree. I think the Dolls have relaxed their selection process beginning in 2000.

I liked the 98 edition of the Dancin Dolls. That was the first time they came to A&M, and they had on some gold bodysuits. Everybody was like, Good LAWD!

J-Settes- 88 I think. Same show they played "You're Gonna Love Me".........HORSES!!!!!:D :eek2:

Originally posted by JSU
I was looking at a tape of the 1994 JSU/SU halftime the other day, the 1994 edition of the Dancing Dolls were the best looking Dancing Doll squad I've seen! All I could say was "Dayum"! They performed to "Let It Whip" by the Dazz Band, they had on two piece gold uniforms. :eek2:
You should have seen them at the Bayou Classic Battle of the Bands that year too! I was like :love: !

Well, I personally think '02 had a pretty lovely squad. Maybe thats cuz I was on that squad(lol). Oh well, i'm biased. :D

Yes, those ladies got standing ovations every show. Why? None were finer (some as fine). None were prettier (some as pretty). There have been none who danced better (mixing some real dancing and funky hip-hop). They had it all and they left it all on the field every week. They did several new shows a year (creative, funky and flashy). They put pressure on the Jukebox to bring the heat each week, because you knew the Dolls would be bring the house down. They reminded me of the impact our 1983 & 1984 Drum Major (Undrea Ross) had. That dude brought the house down when he came out. We had to bring the heat after his introduction.

If there are dancers that want to know how to maximize majorettes/dancers performance with a band, that group of Dancing Dolls are the staple to follow.

PEACE!!!

I remember in '96 when we played SU at Robinson...We were on the feild waiting for ya'll to finish your show and the Dolls were on the sideline waiting for thier que. I was supposed to be locked up (crab life)....but MAN!!!! I had to take a walk around and check out them sista's. Yeah I caught a little hell afterwards but it was worth it!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, Juke!

But wasn't Tracey Prince over that line?

And if she was.......enough said!

Tracey Prince, Gwana Green, Gina Jobe, Chrystalline Kelley,
Nikki, Tasha, and two more that I cannot remember the names of...

dayum that was a great year!

Back