16 year old boy convicted of rape after waiting 5 seconds to stop sex w/18 year old

ToPdOg

Md. court expands definition of rape; woman can revoke consent mid-act

The definition of rape just expanded in Maryland, where the highest state court ruled yesterday that a man could be charged with raping a woman who withdrew consent after they started having sex, according to The Sun.

Maouloud Baby was convicted of first-degree rape in December 2004 after jurors heard testimony that the 16-year-old continued having sex with an 18-year-old woman for "about five or so seconds" after she told him to stop.

The conviction had been overturned by lower-level appellate courts, but the Court of Appeals concluded that no means no, regardless of timing.

Link to full article

Re: 16 year old boy convicted of rape after waiting 5 seconds to stop sex w/18 year

So, I guess 2 more pumps can get you 5 to 10? :confused:

Re: 16 year old boy convicted of rape after waiting 5 seconds to stop sex w/18 year

That's ridiculous! I don't think that's rape! He may not have heard her the first time and kept pumping.

Hey, according to the law in Maryland, that's his fault. Shouldnt have been caught up in the moment.

I thought sex with a minor was illegal.

That's ridiculous! I don't think that's rape! He may not have heard her the first time and kept pumping.

THAT AIN'T RAPE.
THAT'S P. C. RUN AMUCK.

Even though it was overturned, his life is fugged up for good because of a bunch on no common sense lawyer's, judges, jurior's and last but not least an attention wanting idiot that made the charge in the first place.

Ya'll wonder why men are not trusting these day's.
Biased law's have made us that way the last 20 years. :lol:

NO TRUST.............NO PIECE (PIE)
:swink:Fight tha Power..........Fight tha power. :swink:​

Man how many of you would have told someone you was tapping a eighteen year old female.

Man 18 year old dudes been tapping younger chicks since the begginning of time..Now these women are desperate and it's flipping.

This just aint right. Yo Honor I didn't hear her the first time. When I did I stopped.. We'll son it too late for that..Guilty..:smh::smh:

Some stories just make you fire off an e-mail. :smh:
I had to shoot one to the reporter at the Sun concerning this bullshat law. :smh:

Man how many of you would have told someone you was tapping a eighteen year old female.

Man 18 year old dudes been tapping younger chicks since the begginning of time..Now these women are desperate and it's flipping.

This just aint right. Yo Honor I didn't hear her the first time. When I did I stopped.. We'll son it too late for that..Guilty..:smh::smh:

But the dude was only 16. 2 year difference. What does an 18 year old know more than 16 year old?

Here are more details.

The case stems from a December 2003 incident in which he and a friend, both high school students, had sex with a community college student in an isolated school parking lot.

Baby, then 16, and Michael Wilson, 15, groped the woman and made sexual advances to her, according to police. First, Wilson had sex with the woman while Baby was outside the car. Then, police said, Baby told her it was his turn.

"[So] are you going to let me hit it?" he said, according to police. "I don't want to rape you."

The victim testified in Montgomery County court that she agreed to sex "as long as he stops when I tell him to." As he began, she told him to stop because he was hurting her, but he kept going for five or 10 seconds, she said.

Wilson pleaded guilty to second-degree rape and was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Baby denied any wrongdoing but was convicted of first-degree rape and other crimes and sentenced to 15 years in prison, with all but five suspended.

Link to full article

So when a woman gets with a younger dude, she's desperate but when a man gets with a younger chick he's a stud? :rolleyes:

bullshat.

So, I guess 2 more pumps can get you 5 to 10? :confused:

That means I would have been doing life. :uhoh: Shid see how women confuse you. Most times they tell you to stop they want you to keep going. :uhoh:

So can she be brought up on statutory rape charges since the 15 year old fugged her 'til the end? :retard:

That means I would have been doing life. :uhoh: Shid see how women confuse you. Most times they tell you to stop they want you to keep going. :uhoh:

:idea:

So if you just put the head in you getting 5 to 10? :uhoh:

See this is when doing 3 minutes comes in handy. In and out. "Easy baby, easy". :uhoh:

Hey, according to the law in Maryland, that's his fault. Shouldnt have been caught up in the moment.

In the moment? its sex! you are supposed to get caught up in it!

Espically when she said it was ok......

I think that in this case, somebody has to take a look at what the law intented instead of what it says. Rape does not even apply to this case for real.

Now she does have a right to say no at anytime, but how do you convict a person for RAPE in this situation?

so she was having sex with two guys and yelled rape after the second one penetrated? :smh:

:xeye: Absolute Craziness!!! :retard:

so she was having sex with two guys and yelled rape after the second one penetrated? :smh:

This is 100% stupid.....

How does something like this even make it to court?

It's hard enough to prove REAL rape. Besides, why didn't ole boy say the she never said stop? This is one time to LIE. Who would have believed her? Her credibility was shot.

1.) She let two youngters approach her disrespectfully.
2.) She STILL gave up the coochie
3.) In a parking lot
4.) Did I mention that these were two dudes that she did not know AT ALL
5.) She not only fugged one but then let the other one hit it and only asked him to stop because the first dude had broke her off something bad or Baby was straight killin it.....:lmao:

Who would have believed she said stop? It would have been her word against his. He must have confessed that she said stop before he had an attorney....and she lucky he stopped then....a lot of dudes would have kept hitting that until they got their rocks off.

blue balls is a batch..

~walks out~

Back