101 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE!!!!!!!

:pimp:
And you know this man!!!!!

Im still going to call my old roommate from AAMU to wish him a happy founder's day. (Ham - 7-DG-97)

Shiid, I woulda hooked up a trip to the LOU but looks like ya'll had some serious COLD weather come that way. I'll wait till it warms up a bit. :lol:

HAPPY FOUNDER'S DAY
BRUHS!!!!!!!

The Oldest and the Coldest.

BTW, why is Sonny trying to get his post count up in our anniversarry thread?

In the beginning, there were only two,
Eve was a Delta and Adam was a Que,
But it was one thing that they could not understand,
That the MAN up above is an ALPHA MAN!!!!!!!

Shout outs to the Bruhs.
1-1-1-1-9
0-0-0-0-6
1-9-1-9
0-6-0-6
AAAAAAAAAAAAPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Happy Anniversary to the MEN of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. I salute all the brothers everywhere who continue to uplift their communities and the world.

:) 101 neva looked better! :swink:​

Don't encourage him Frat.

I'm trying to figure why he couldn't just come in this thread and wish us a Happy 101! Dude just had to find a way to include his frat in a thread made for the OLDEST AND THE COLDEST!

Somebody help me:

To the window, To the wall!
This aint nothin but a ALPHA jam that's all, that's all

We're the light of the world
we're the shinning stars
we're A-PHI-A
that's how we are

Belated as it may...

Happy Founder's Day to the men of Alpha Phi Alpha!
Congratulations and best wishes for another 101 years. :tup:

...and ever since then, we been runnin' the sh.....

Happy Birthday to all of my ICE COLD Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated.

101 Years of being the OLDEST & the COLDEST!

Keep moving Onward & Upward, my Brothers?

PEACE & 06!

Ntelekt

Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.

(Life Member)

?Six Pack of Old Gold?

alias

?Six Sons of Osiris?

4DG93

?Booga Man?

alias

S.I.L.E.N.T. R.A.G.E.
(Ssssssshhhh.....)
U brought your ass out of hibernation for this one, huh? :lol:

Happy Belated Founder's day, ICE!

Sonny, what is wrong with you? Members rate threads...DUH. So when you post a thread you can immediately go to the rating system and click on 5 stars. It is that simple. You shouldn't be on this thread with this BS. It is sad and pathetic Sonny. This is NOT about Omega, damn. On January 15, 2008, when I post the celebratory thread for the FIRST FINEST AND FOREMOST sorority, if you dare post this childish dribble, your post(s) will be deleted. Believe it!

:lmao:

Happy Belated Founder's Day Alpha Phi Alpha!!!! i got a Cornell t shirt round here somewhere, i'll twist in the air like a helicopter. :lol: i see ya Delta Gamma!

I know that I am a week late but Happy Belated Founders Day to all my Brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. 101 and still counting.:gift::gift:

I think AAMU Alum is an Auburn fan. Auburn has a deal with Russell. Look out for him too. :lol:

It's all jokes phrat...

Back