1-7 (a&m)

Yo MD one third of Peanut Butter's 9 would have looked mighty good to you Saturday. If measley is the adjective for 14 points how would you describe zero, nada, nilch?

My man TRU its always so refreshing to hear you at the begining of each season. You're so enthusiastic and full of hope. Yet the more things change the more they stay the same cause here you are crying at the end of the season again. Keep hope alive you are somebody.

Phat I saw you try to sneak a funny in. I hope you'll join us in B'ham. That's an open invite to all AAMU fans who want to see SWAC ball in December. Eastside!!

Originally posted by TRU3000

I dont know how yall do at JSU

but on "Da HiLL" you dont lose homecoming and then lose the classic in front of alumni from all over the world and expect to keep your job!!!!!

So you want us to belive that you people actually care about winning? LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Okay man...we believe!

Originally posted by THE BENGAL

Phat I saw you try to sneak a funny in. I hope you'll join us in B'ham. That's an open invite to all AAMU fans who want to see SWAC ball in December. Eastside!!

Thanks for the invite. I was planning on being there anyway.:)

The interesting thing is that you talk as if you're SURE that your team will be playing in the SCG this year. :xeye:
Should be fun....:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Suge

So you want us to belive that you people actually care about winning? LOL ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Okay man...we believe!

yeah maybe you can help your brother out with a job when we shut the door on his azz:(

I really think you should keep him....I really do. Cooper is the best thing to happen to happen to A&M. You should extend his contract and give him a raise.

I don't put it past AAMU to keep him if he "pulls out" a victory over Valley. That will be his platform to build for next year, and they are dumb enough to go for it.

Back